Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

misty mountaintop posted:

I took this dude home and called him Computer Dick and he thought it was a compliment. Later, my computer suffered a mishap, due to its extremely small size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

i was trying to read my email, but I couldn't, because my computer was very small. much too small to read from

joke_explainer

they have to use the Large Hadron Collider's CMS detector to find evidence of my computer even existing. the downside to this is it is essentially completely unusable, as there is no way to interact with it in a meaningful way with me being normal-sized and the computer requiring that sort of subatomic detector.

joke_explainer

the long term trend of miniaturization of electronics has been amazing for making things portable, light, and easier to use... the computers got really small, small as they could be and still be practical to use. but they didn't stop! *holds head in hands, sobbing* now the computer is too tiny to use at all!!very impractical!!!

joke_explainer

if your computer is 1.08 kg and is tinier than 1.604*10^27 meters in radius, it will instantly collapse into a black hole, possibly being the smallest computer ever (though it will immediately evaporate (actually in 1.059*10^-16 seconds (the luminosity released as hawking radiation should be an energy equivalent of over 23 megatons of TNT, which might be harsh)))

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Oct 6, 2016

• Locked thread