Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

*fly buzzing around monitor before knocking over desktop tower*
----
My friends invited me to a LAN party but I lost the tweezers to unplug everything
----
Tiny computer's virus protection is a combination of Avast! antivirus and a quarantine box made from a Harry Potter Lego set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Trying to find a fan that keeps my pc cool without taking flight

Macnult

Liquid cooling is possible but bendy straws have to be replaced every other day

Macnult

Still not sure if I found a flea in my cat's fur or if it was just an old video card

Macnult

"turn your monitor on"
*readies surgical equipment*

Macnult

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

my fingers are too fat for tiny computer's keyboard so i have to hire an ant to type for me. i let him eat all the chip crumbs off my shirt as payment.

Macnult

the last time an ant helped me with my tiny computer problems I ended up on a botflynet

Macnult

Manifisto posted:

single-pixel display working fine but minesweeper games annoyingly short

Macnult

misty mountaintop posted:

I know you think you're being funny, quoting Zoolander, but yes, I did make this computer for ants, a fact which can be deduced from its being small, too small for a human being to use. My insurance representative will be in contact with you, in regards to the damage you did to my computer. It was my first, and only, prototype. You failed to handle it with care due to the discrepancy between your size (human), and its size (ant, obviously). You should have known, because of how tiny it was. Now it lies in ruins.

Macnult

my tiny computer can't handle java so i'm forced to use decaf with sugarcube

Macnult

i still call it a mouse, but with a computer this size is that correct?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

misty mountaintop posted:

Ah, Fortune, you wretched bitch! Do you think it was funny to bring this tiny computer into existence? Look at the pathetic scene you have created: a paramecium is using the computer, and it does nothing but type the letter B over and over again!

lol

• Locked thread