Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
My computer is really tiny and hard to use!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I yawned and inhaled my computer, thus ending its life.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I dropped my computer onto an atom and created an isotope. The computer was harmed in the process.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I took this dude home and called him Computer Dick and he thought it was a compliment. Later, my computer suffered a mishap, due to its extremely small size.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
My computer's velocity and position could not be known at the same time, leading it to be crushed in a regrettable accident.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
My computer is not tiny, it is just very far away, or very long ago.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
"Who would make a computer this tiny?" I think. Then it occurs to me. Tiny people made this tiny computer, unaware of the catastrophes that would befall it in the regular-size world.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

the long term trend of miniaturization of electronics has been amazing for making things portable, light, and easier to use... the computers got really small, small as they could be and still be practical to use. but they didn't stop! *holds head in hands, sobbing* now the computer is too tiny to use at all!!very impractical!!!

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I know you think you're being funny, quoting Zoolander, but yes, I did make this computer for ants, a fact which can be deduced from its being small, too small for a human being to use. My insurance representative will be in contact with you, in regards to the damage you did to my computer. It was my first, and only, prototype. You failed to handle it with care due to the discrepancy between your size (human), and its size (ant, obviously). You should have known, because of how tiny it was. Now it lies in ruins.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Ahundredbux posted:

I am very large in comparison to my computer which is very small

PEBKAC

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
You might think a tiny computer would be a funny computer, because of its ludicrous dimensions. But actually, it is tragic, because its itty-bitty size makes it easy to lose, and it had all my torrented episodes of Legend of the Galactic Heroes on it.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Ah, Fortune, you wretched bitch! Do you think it was funny to bring this tiny computer into existence? Look at the pathetic scene you have created: a paramecium is using the computer, and it does nothing but type the letter B over and over again!

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

social vegan posted:

oh yes that mitochondria is the powerhouse of my dell

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

social vegan posted:

could I interest you in some
Netflix and squint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I thought when I took a job at the Tiny Computer Repair Center that I would be helping repair tiny computers. But it is the Repair Center itself which is tiny. Ai ai ai! And there are not tiny computers to repair: they are so fragile that they can only be annihilated, not broken. If I could fit inside the door, there would be nothing to do all day. Instead, I stomp around, weeping for the computers.

----------------

• Locked thread