Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

bacalou posted:

my data really is in the cloud now that it got caught in a water droplet and evaporated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

no, I'm not touching my toes, I'm working at my new standing desk. it's HEALTHY

google THIS

tech support: is the computer powered on?

me: it's simultaneously on and off because I'm not observing it at the moment

google THIS

I have tiny headphones lost in my hair and a tiny VR headset perched on the bridge of my nose. they are tiny because they are accessories for my miniature computer and they were built to a similar scale. it's funny, because they are much smaller and less practical than such hardware normally would be

google THIS

i know how fast my internet connection is, but i don't know its position

google THIS

yeah, more quantum mechanics humor, that's how we roll here in the 'yob :rock:

google THIS

alnilam posted:

it's called quantum humor because it contains the smallest possible amount of humor :twisted: :supaburn:

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Barking Gecko posted:

Is the YQH (yob quantum humor) a fundamental unit, or can it be defined in terms of other fundamental units?
Also, what is the relationship between YQH and YQC (yob quantum chill)?

6.9*10^420 YQC/YQH

• Locked thread