Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

Carbon dioxide posted:

I have followed orenronen's LP, but I've not played this game myself.

Can anyone remind me in what chapter that original LP stopped? Just so I know when I can start expecting content I don't know about yet.

After the murder in Chapter 4, but before the trial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I don't think thread participation is necessary, tbh. I'm assuming you intend to show all the free times anyway, same as the last LP.

That said, I hope you go for the one where Akane is eating the Monokuma curry. That's one of the funniest things in the game imo.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I realise it's probably too late to mention this, but I noticed in the last image you were headed outside from the restaurant. I'm pretty sure there are some people in the hotel lobby you could talk to.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I suppose I could be misremembering this, but the scene in the hotel lobby was Mahiru trying to convince Sonia to lead again. I don't remember exactly how it played out.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Basically the translation was rushed to get it out faster, though I forget exactly why.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I like how often you can tell who's saying the white noise lines, despite the game not showing it. It shows how distinct a lot of the character's voices are.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I think the thing to do here would be to all play the game together. That way no one is going to have more information than anyone else, and people know what to be on the lookout for.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

FPzero posted:

...No, now's not the time to feel regret. I need to focus on doing as much as I can right now. And then...I'm going to find out the truth behind Mahiro's death. That's the only way...the rest of us can survive.

heads up, spelling mistake here

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

At what point was it established that Peko's sword was made of bamboo? How are you supposed to figure that out for the hangman's gambit? :psyduck:

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I'm really curious how you intend to Let's Play Danganronpa 3 Future/Despair once this is over and done with. :v:

surely Ultra Despair Girls would have to come first?

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

This actually gets brought up in her Free Time Events.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

FPzero posted:

: ...Ibuki, just a second?

I think this should be Hajime?

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Carbon dioxide posted:

Can we do some meta-analysis on the game?

Sure, but only if you go ahead and do it in the same post where you ask the question, without actually waiting for a response.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

FPzero posted:

: Hmph. Kazuichi... It seems you have quite the fashion sense...

This is definitely the wrong image.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Eh, maybe it comes up in her social link free time events.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Junpei posted:

I still can't figure out how to read the letters of Monokuma's latest attack. What does it say? And what is it parodying/referencing?

It's a spiral that starts at the top and goes clockwise. It says 'I ♥ Pudding' and 'Delicious', but I have no idea what it's referencing.

e: thoroughly beaten

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

FPzero posted:

: Tadaaaaaa! This is Strawberry House in its entirety!

I'm pretty sure those are bathrooms in the bottom right corner of the first floor.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

You missed a couple of characters in the dorm, incidentally. It counts as a separate area so it doesn't show up on the map.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

eating only apples posted:

Nope he is actually the worst character after the pervert chef.

gently caress Gundham. Just the worst. I honestly cannot stand him and any of his bullshit. Do yall think he's cute because sometimes he gets embarrassed when people pretend to like him?? Still awful, still gently caress that guy. Glad he's dead. Next! Who am I kidding we got our survivors right here, gently caress I was hoping Kazuichi would bite it at some point

Maybe you could calm down a little and explain why you don't like him?

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

eating only apples posted:

telling people on the internet to calm down when they disagree with you, a+!

You've been repeatedly coming into the thread and posting nothing but 'Gundham is the worst and I hope he dies/am glad he's dead'. You're allowed to not like Gundham, that's fine, but it was getting really tedious hearing the same thing over and over with no actual explanation. Which you've given us now, and I agree, he does seem like a one-note character. It seems like most people find that note to be a lot of fun, but if you don't, that's cool too.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Huh, I wonder if the Monokuma pet always gives you the Memory Notebook? It's a key item in DR0 and it would be thematically appropriate.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Zoe posted:

I can't remember the number of survivors in the first game however.

Six, and there are seven left in this game.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

EponymousMrYar posted:

Unfortunately the whole Mikan thing throws shade on everyone. Who's the best at hiding their previous, probably pretty murder-y selves!?

Well, not Nagito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Ooh, a new Danganronpa LP! Excited to get in on the ground floor of this one. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions to things. Are you planning to go on to the other games in the series? Since oren never finished his LP of 2, I've been wondering if someone would show it off here.

• Locked thread