Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004

EponymousMrYar posted:

Pretty much. That also supplies the motive: finally snapping.

Which means Ibuki's murder was all Hiyoko's fault to begin with.

Good thing she died for her sins too! :colbert:

I'm presuming that the motive has to do with the Despair disease. There was no way that she didn't catch it after being with the infected people for so long. Since it seems to create a reversed personality, her normally meek and reserved demeanor was replaced with a Genocide Jill one maybe? I like that comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004

timp posted:

I remember a fringe theory from the original onenronen DR2 thread about this whole thing being in some sort of virtual reality. and Chiaki saying stuff like she's "not able to" do certain stuff almost makes me wonder if her avatar has been literally programmed to not be able to do things like reveal herself as the traitor (with the exception of that time she said it outright, but even she seemed to be surprised about that)

Still have no idea how Monomi is tied up in all of it though.....Either she or Chiaki is probably an avatar for a DR1 character or something if this is indeed a virtual world or a game of some sort.

With the "magic spells" that Monomi/Monobear can do which are wayyyyyyyyy out of the realms of traditional robot territory, the general reality shenanigans (Monobear mountain's escalator tongue of fun, the monobeasts, etc etc), and Chiaki now talking about being "created" -- it's p obvious that the class is either in a simulation/dream or in the far, far future.

• Locked thread