Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

unless youre naked & famous indigo selvedge jeans get off my rear end

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

are you the lady who was trying to flirt with me at the farmer's market last wednesday? 'cus i didnt see your signal!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
unless you are a luxurious fox tail or a plume of vibrant feathersGET OFF MY rear end

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

posting smiling
unless i have reached out to you through proper business channels about collaborating on my small beekeeping business then mind your own beeswax

social vegan

unless youre the unsettling future where the mere concept of truck nuts won't be funny anymore get off my rear end

Commie NedFlanders

saw this sticker on the road and geeked out

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

nvm no cake

If you're able to read this, then please call me, i am very lonely

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

social vegan posted:

unless youre the unsettling future where the mere concept of truck nuts won't be funny anymore get off my rear end

----------------

Macnult

posting smiling posted:

unless i have reached out to you through proper business channels about collaborating on my small beekeeping business then mind your own beeswax

social vegan

My other car ismy wife's, it's a cool car i think it's a Honda Fit, it beeps when i'm going to back up into someone. also don't tell her i said it was mine

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

lol

FluffieDuckie

social vegan posted:

My other car ismy wife's, it's a cool car i think it's a Honda Fit, it beeps when i'm going to back up into someone. also don't tell her i said it was mine

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

posting smiling

social vegan posted:

Manifisto

I'd rather be accepting an apology from mom for saying manga is not great literature

ty nesamdoom!

social vegan

Manifisto posted:

I'd rather be accepting an apology from mom for saying manga is not great literature

lmbo

beer pal

social vegan posted:

lol

i am he

lol

i am he

HONK
if you're horny
or horned, or just want to say hi or maybe hang out and play a game or just talk i'm always looking to make new friends

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

HONK
if you're horny
or horned, or just want to say hi or maybe hang out and play a game or just talk i'm always looking to make new friends

Manifisto

GAS, GRASS, or rear endisting me with the navigation because I can't look at the map while I'm driving and my iPhone is busted, NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE!

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

GAS, GRASS, or rear endisting me with the navigation because I can't look at the map while I'm driving and my iPhone is busted, NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
if you can read this thank your OPTOMETRIST. also, thank your English teacher but still get off my rear end please!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

social vegan

Like my driving? Call 1-800-TOYOTA and thank them for such an unbelievably smooth ride at such a believable price

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
my SON has a FILTHY MOUTH and smokes an ounce of marijuana every day

----------------

social vegan

misty mountaintop posted:

my SON has a FILTHY MOUTH and smokes an ounce of marijuana every day

this broken up between three different bumper stickers unevenly placed along a rear bumper on my dream machine

i am he

i brake for tailgaters and for general road hazards, stop lights, and sometimes little animals if they're the cute kind and i make eye contact with them

City of Glompton

HONK if you :h: bumper stickers

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

posting smiling
i may not drive a big rig but i'll still honk if i see a kid doing the honking arm at me

Manifisto

If This Van's A- hallucination brought on by ingesting too many bath salts, Don't Come A-Knockin' but instead consult your physician or visit the nearest emergency room, that's kind of serious

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

posting smiling posted:

i may not drive a big rig but i'll still honk if i see a kid doing the honking arm at me

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

posting smiling posted:

social vegan

posting smiling posted:

heck ya

i am he

posting smiling posted:

Bhauk

posting smiling posted:

woah

let's not get wild here

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
ONE TIME I KILLED a SIX-PACK, just to REGRET IT IN THE MORNING

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
DON'T MESS with EDITH

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Oct 7, 2016

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
mischievous Calvin peeing into a urinal

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
IF YOU CAN READ THIS at least you're not texting while driving

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredflonston

Literally a baby

• Locked thread