Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
I guess I'm just curious but are the classes here balanced much like in EOIV or not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
I would suggest Aegis for the Guild name but it's probably me being biased since I use it as my Guild name for every EO game. So I'll toss in a vote for Nameless.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
I'm glad that the Old Lady Hound was picked. It's probably my favorite portrait because of how different it is compared to most portraits and it'd be a waste of a good portrait if it wasn't used in a EOV LP.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Greg and Falz are rather fine names, I feel there's no need to change them.

Anyway, I don't particularly have high hopes in Guild Nameless considering their mightiest foe was a turtle that could be just a regular turtle for all we know.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Mio, Jana and Magda. We need to make sure the other members experience the Labyrinth face-first, even if it means being mauled to death by a giant caterpillar.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Jana, Sasha and Dosen for my vote.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Why did the Lunarians make the Golems have noticeable butt cracks? That's something that is bothering me for a while since the last update.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Dashing Neckbeasts is the best name for a F.O.E. ever. I don't care what anyone else says.

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Combo Boxer, Master of the Six Ways, Four Heavens as One and Heaven's Love. The only name I can think of right now is Professional Juggler for Jana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
Well, let's have some fun.

Name: Alexander (Alex if there isn't enough space)
Class: Landsknecht
Portrait: The one in pink armour but with blonde hair

Alexander always wanted to be a scholar but unfortunately for him, the world is too dangerous and filled with things like Dinogators and other dangerous but weird creatures. Because of it, his parents raised him to become a Landsknecht (don't ask me why they didn't raise him to be a Protector) to survive longer than an average scholar. Despite complaints that hitting angry creatures with swords is a likely way to get yourself killed, he complied because he's smart enough to realise that it's better than having nothing but your wits and your brain (which monster may find a delicacy). After learning everything about being a Landsknecht and decked out in pink armour that his mother requested a local blacksmith to make, much to his embarassment, Alexander sets off to Etria and join a local guild so that he can have great meatshields comrades to distract monsters while he observes their behaviours.

Don't mention his pink armour, he gets embarrassed. Don't make fun of it either, he gets angry because his mother gave it to him.

Pyro Jack fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Jul 26, 2017

• Locked thread