Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
one time the army sucked really bad, but then I realized it was my whole career, and I realized I spent most of my twenties not smoking pot and socializing with real people or being well-rounded, so I got depression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
oh sorry make it anonymous.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I don't know what to do about a peer that confided in me that he needs help and I don't know that the military healthcare system will actually help.

He lost his kid to his ex wife and has anger issues because he's a tiny guy whos been hosed with his whole life and in the last five years has been hosed by everyone he considered close. He's not a bad dude at all.

I wish I had confidence in the help the military and I have to offer. I hope he turns around every second.

I feel like trying to help is going to be fruitless. I hate this.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

McNally posted:

I can say that trying to get help isn't actually worse than not trying at all.

Unfortunately sometimes it's the same thing; maybe your buddy will have better luck. Tell him to try.

Were going to the brain doc tomorrow. I told him he's the one who has to take the steps but I'll walk with him every step.

I just hope the motherfucker gets help and that I can sleep.

loving life man. Wish all of you a good night.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Suicide Watch posted:

Are phantom shitters just a way for the Navy to keep Marines busy with cleaning duty?

https://clyp.it/l0pro1r2

• Locked thread