Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

To the guy who earned the SF tab:

Yes, wear it proudly. I too was stationed with the SF guys on their compound. Our main task was "counter-insurgency" operations for two platoons, the other two platoons got tasked out with the SF guys and filled holes in gun trucks or got hauled up to Sadr City/other locations and provided security both in base and during missions, until about 6 months in when poo poo was getting pretty unstable and our command decided to pull us out and keep us on base and continue our primary mission of counter-insurg south of the airport.

Even when we got back it wasn't uncommon to see a few people rolling with the SF combat patches from completely different units. I asked one dude where he was deployed and it was nowhere near where I was, but nobody will really give 2 shits unless you start the whole "yeah see this? SF bruh call me operator Joe"

Just be honest, nobody will say anything until you decide to take the patch and throw it on your left shoulder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

i lolled at the VHS box

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

edit: wrong thread lol im stupid

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

• Locked thread