Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Anyone able to get a controller to work with the game? I'd like to sit at my steering wheel to walk around and then use the wheel and pedals without having to move. I guess that's be realism but at this time it's not feasible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

I'm trying to put the starter on but I can't seem to get it on in the right order. Does the oil pan have to be one first? Or the engine shield? The flywheel?

I'm so goddamn close to actually finishing this drat engine but I'm hoping the game isn't bugging out on me.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

Ugh, I was taking Old Blue down the road to where I left the Septic Sucker (from when I drove it down the road because as I was about to turn off the highway, a speeder rear-ends me and kills me, and the van was left at the side of the road) and it went off the road and I died. Now it's going to be a long rear end walk back to it. I wish that they plan on putting in a bike that you can ride and stash it on the vehicles because even with the run ability, it's still a slog of a trip.

• Locked thread