Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
My car is 95% finished.

However, I did a store trip after I died of hunger a few times and finally needed car fluids.

I accidentally bumped into the store glass window and now my tab there is so high I can't buy any sustenance. So I filled up my van and cans with fuel and left without paying.

Accidentally drove into the ditch with my van and died. No idea which ditch. Now I'm at home with no Van. Boy oh boy I get to go search for my van and try towing with the other big thing.

God help me.

Ziploc fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Nov 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
Walking on your car does indeed dent it. My rad support s super janked from hopping in and out.

I think this save is hosed. I own the store owner 4k from accidentally breaking the window, accidentally clicking too much food, and purposely filling everything with fuel.

Maybe I should plug my phone back in and actually try earning money.

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
I think I might be able to play this game properly again.

Previously I've been dying over and over from hunger as I've not been able to pay off the store clerk. But some quick poop pumps and I think I might have enough money to pay for the window and food.

And maybe I'll finally have a fanbelt.

Protip. If you just park the tractor with it's fork over the chopping block, the blocks will get autochopped.

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5

CharlesM posted:

Oh I thought that at first but the glow plug light never goes out.

Mine has gone out everytime.

EDIT: I think it's criminal that you can't sleep in the poop truck. THERE'S A BED IN IT.

Ziploc fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Nov 2, 2016

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
WHAT WAS IT?

• Locked thread