Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Ooh, what's that one from? Surely that isn't a webcomic. And the writing seems very familiar somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Yo this poo poo is a goddamn rabbit hole. I've seen a lot of out there webcomics in my time but this one, man. There's a whole epic story outside of this one LotR spoof that's all about these sentient dicks and hippie ladies with huge knockers who constantly use them as dildos and everyone lives in harmony away from the evil city with its industry, cars, violent music and television. They have a train but it's powered by the dicks loving the ladies while hooked up to the running gear and they have to switch them out every few miles. Apparently this all takes place hundreds of years in the future.

I don't even know. It's kind of endearing at first but you quickly catch on that whoever's doing these is working through some pretty deep seated issues with quite a lot of things.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

cat small

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I'm irritated at "love is the only way to achieve happiness" cause that should be "love is the most beautiful way to achieve happiness" (lit. "be happy" but whatevs, it works), but yeah, this is legit. It's a whole book, too. From 1994 even!

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Anime means Japanese sword.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

So that's what it looks like these days, huh?

Technically better than it used to, I suppose.

e: the plasticky shading makes everyone look like emojis.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Hey don't do some ceremony that can kill Kickaxo. You hear me? Don't do some ceremony that can kill Kickaxo. Just don't.

And somewhere there's a guy who went for five imprints and thought he was gonna be goblin superstar, only for this other dickhead to come along and upstage him.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Sloober posted:

ARE GOBLINS CRYING?
In my experience, the answer is yes.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

President Trump lookin' weird in the Great Beyond.
First time I actually wish I got the news from PYF.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Gotta say, the pacing of Tintin never really got any better than this.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

actually do not.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

To be frank without arms I'm not sure I'd have any use for my tits.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Mainly cocaine.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

KA-KITT KA-KITT
CA-SCLATTER
FWAOME
has he resurrected Don Martin to pencil in the sound effects or what

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Please tell me that Sexually Abused Spider-Man is not only canon to this day but has been dug up by a writer in the last few years to build a storyline around, preferrably with a mysterious villain who turns out to be Skip.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Suddenly I wonder if President Warrior would have been better or worse. Not exclusively, but considerably, because that would necessarily have been the official way to address him.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

How do you do comics and not illustrate that with the old “reach across the panels“ gag?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Can't be that hard to raise enough cash to hire the man who voiced a poop.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Goddamn it I was looking for that one to quote somewhere and now it's been so long I forgot where I was going to quote it.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

They really are getting more and more abstract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Well, I hope Phil LaMarr is happy with his life decisions.