Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Snow Day was live-action please don't troll.

There was this incredible golden age of Nickolodeon where they had live-action programming for latchkey kids and it was something else. Some of the game shows they had back in the day where straight up insane. I wonder what MIKE! O! MALLY! is up to these days...

edit: God damnit now the "walking across the screen" jingle from Nick-Arcade is stuck in my head. DOO do DOO do DOO do do DOO do DOO!

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 16:21 on Nov 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
edit != quote

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Panfilo posted:

What is up with Goons creeping out all the decent people in the world? I swear this happens far too often!

To my eternal shame I got drunk and made advances toward Mike Nelson at a goonmeet in SD. My wife never lets me forget.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Would this explain your av/title?

The title is a reference to a debacle in the IIMM thread wherein Ace Venture satire went over a goon's head. I had a big red "ask me about" version for a while, but got tired of looking at it.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Took me a second to parse that's it's going right-to-left, and that's the cherry on top of the Good Post(tm)

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Idgi

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Guys I'm talking about the suspension bridge I legit can't wrap my head around how they work.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
....pation?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

PBF did a similar but more straightforward gag in just 3 panels and even then they only really needed 2, they could have cut the first panel and shifted the speech bubble to the 2nd panel.

I lik how the volcano in the second panel is meant to be a stand-in for the male dinosaur's (Saurolophus?) sexual climax.

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 02:20 on Feb 21, 2018

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Knormal posted:

If it helps, he was wrong about the dinosaurs.

Those are Parasaurolophus, Saurolophus have much smaller crests

Omfg "para" meaning "basically the same thing just a little different" gently caress you man insulting my dinosaur trivia knowledge I know all about dinosaurs I know the most about dinosaurs.

Stupid jerk.

I had to check one of my son's books for the name and I could tell it wasn't quite the same dino but silly me I didn't expect goons to be pedantic, I know right?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

A Spherical Sponge posted:

reverse werewolves

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

finalellipsis posted:

how is that black blob pronounced

omfg mods?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
It makes me sad that there's a civilian out there that thinks Terminal Lance is satire. It's not.

Edit: I speak from experience.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

In my defense I got told like a million times not to gently caress the students and I don't think I was ever specifically told not to take apart my M9 while on watch.

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 19:14 on May 29, 2018

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Pastry what happened to your pastry? Why is your avatar a picture of DJT's dick?

Mods change Pastry's name to DJT's Dick.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Adam is living in the year 3018.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

This is somehow offensive to all five senses.

Haha

A common hyperbole

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

Yeah this game sucks, I picked the best race/class combination and I still have bottom stats in everything

:hmmyes:

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
lol, Great Glans Elevator

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

No crazy hair, door kicking, or dunking; a bad death bulge comic.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Sometimes I miss my old big red title about rape.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

CaptainCrunch posted:

Goons are the only demographic that will unironically utter the phrase “I am fed up with this orgasm.”

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Sadly not, otherwise someone would probably have gotten serious injuries. We were creative enough with the makeshift bowguns out of pens.

You don't swordfight with the metal-edged wooden rulers, you vigorously "saw" the edge of your shoe with them, then give your own brother the spicy ruler.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

How could you give your own brother the spicy ruler

*exasperated sigh* You vigorously saw the metal part against your shoe!

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Mierenneuker posted:

I’d fight you, but it would take at least 30 panels and I don’t have the time for that.

Everyone post your death bulge hair. Mine starts as an M9 Baretta in Condition 1, but panel by panel it gets downloaded and disassembled.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Push El Burrito posted:

Not every comic has to be slam dunking dicks.

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
"I come disguised as the lowest of your kind," said the alien disguised as a white male human in the United States of America.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
What is the mechanism by which a new creative force takes on the mantle of an outdated intellectual property?

Asking for a government.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Love these stupid fuckin' forums.