Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ball Cupper

~beautiful in my own way~
Gonna be getting some makeup and clothes soon, theme of the day is gothic drag! Anyone got any makeup / clothes tips for me??

Edit: I was thinking of wearing black. Is that a good place to start?

Ball Cupper fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Oct 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
There's this little store you might not have heard of but goths that are "in the know' love, its called Hot Topic.

Ball Cupper

I don't think we have a Hot Topic over here.

Fredflonston

1st- need a complete base of white on face.

2nd - darken around eye sockets and mouth

3rd - upside down cross arrows point to dark mouth hole.

4th - send me pics

Manifisto

go "old school" op, bauhaus and flying buttresses

ty nesamdoom!

Ball Cupper

Going to speak to my gothic-style architect

Pimpcasso

VOLS BITCH
dress like 50 year old robert smith

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

dress like 50 year old robert smith

but maybe do something nice with your hair

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
black lipstick looks just as good on boys as it does on girls

vanisher

You can transform yourself into an awesome gothic drag superstar using simple makeup techniques. Be sure to have a few basic supplies on hand before you begin so you are prepared to create your look. You will also want to have an idea of the type of gothic drag superstar look you want to create before you start your transformation.

Makeup Supplies

There are a few basic supplies needed to create a gothic drag look. Some supplies to have on hand are:
Black and brown eyeliner
Black mascara
Plastic fangs
Red lipstick
Cream makeup in shades of light brown, dark brown and red
Makeup sponges and brushes
Powder for setting makeup

To begin your transformation, you will want to change the color of your face. Follow these simple steps:

Begin by applying the light brown cream makeup. You will want to use a sponge and apply the light brown lightly, adding more as needed. You will then add some dark brown around your face to make yourself look like you have darkened skin. Add some darker brown to the tip of your nose.

Whiskers are a must. Use your eyeliner to create whiskers around your face and mouth. Be sure to add plenty under your nose and on your cheeks. To add more hair to your face, consider using fake hair and apply it with gum paste. Unruly, messy hair is a must. You can create your own messy style or purchase a gothic drag superstar wig to wear as part of your costume.

A gothic drag superstar has bushy eyebrows. Use eyeliner to extend your eyebrows across your forehead. You can make them look as bushy as you like by using a makeup brush to create short, angled lines. You will also want to make your eyes stand out. Line them with dark black liner and apply plenty of mascara to make your lashes as full as possible. You can also use fake lashes to intensify the look.

Using red makeup or lip liner, draw lines of blood from the corners of your mouth. Add a pair of plastic fangs to complete your scary gothic look.

Don't forget that your hands will also be visible. You can draw hair on the tops of your hands using makeup and eyeliner. Use shades of black and brown for the best results. Keep your fingernails, real or fake, can be long and pointed. Be sure to paint your nails black.

Hope this helps!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ball Cupper

Awesome! Thank you for typing that out!

Commie NedFlanders

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux