Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im working on an igloo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Peztopiary posted:

Didn't you get banned for actively recruiting for a suicide cult? Given that, your advice seems likely to be counter-productive.

It is pretty hard to join a group of people who no longer exist - I am relaying memes that might help individuals overcome the human condition of strife, adultery, and idolatry. Ned Flanders chose to exit the doomsday bunker in 'Bart's Comet' - I suggest following this Christian example if there is ever an 'alien invasion'.

Revelations posted:

Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

Mc Do Well has issued a correction as of 00:45 on Nov 4, 2016

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

this thread is about the third cold war, please try to stay on topic

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TWIST FIST posted:

this thread is about the third cold war, please try to stay on topic

I'm a geopolitical prophet AMA

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Lol you are no avshalom

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Mc Do Well posted:

is it true that the russian are trying to redraw their borders into big block letters that say "usa sucks"?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Need to read and write more poetry, your prose is too prolix

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TWIST FIST posted:

is it true that the russian are trying to redraw their borders into big block letters that say "usa sucks"?

They'll try but they'll suffer demographic collapse and China will annex the Asian half of the country Crimea-style.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Writings of this nature need vivid imagery, and actually need to be skillfully written without its just another attempt to garner attention.
Internet nutters are a dime a dozen, poet philosophers who's writings inspire are those who teach and reach minds.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

Writings of this nature need vivid imagery, and actually need to be skillfully written without its just another attempt to garner attention.
Internet nutters are a dime a dozen, poet philosophers who's writings inspire are those who teach and reach minds.

Check out the 'Beyond Human' series on youtube - I hope the mind I am relaying is not merely my own.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:shrug:
Guess I just have high standards.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Baloogan posted:

:shrug:
Guess I just have high standards.

more like any standards!!!!

"check out youtube" - profound philosopher master of ceremony douwell

e; also russia hid a wasp in the grass and it stung me

now i have polonium foot

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013

brocretin posted:

e; also russia hid a wasp in the grass and it stung me

most wasps support russia now

-suggesting youtube thinkpieces

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Perhaps this is merely shorthand for the sensation of apprehending that we are creatures born into a world that seems to demand our understanding, but will never grant it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

are you saying the cold war is against reality itself :stare:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
that goofy turkish ice cream vendor in Istanbul that doesnt give you your ice cream until he stops dickin with u is really just a kgb asset

he doesnt want u to touch that cold sweet ice cream, which is why there's a war over it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
russia actively tryin to accelerate global warming so they can melt the polar ice caps

the us will be underwater and over 60% of america land mass will be flooded

why else are the rich investing in building tall sky scrapers that reflect light off into the ocean, warming it up???

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mc Do Well posted:

you're off your meds again is what you are

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Wish their jets needed to be towed.

So far, only their helicopters

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/794332531831218177

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
iraq doesn't exist aside from lines on maps and words in defunct treaties

• Locked thread