Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I lust. For pets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I don't see myself in the list. A travesty of the highest order.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Me and AA are unconfirmed masonry. I am a town cat.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I am playing this game btw. It's just my anniversary

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

How are all my favorite kooks and spooks?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

i'm well.

if you haven't treated already, please don't just yet. you'll make me blue.

I already got my treat getting to play another game with you :)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:3:

Anyone want to see a pic of my wife? She got dressed up for our anniversary

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

yes show me

I've pretty much been showing her off to whoever is foolish enough to say yes to me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

So I am still active this game. Have read it all, no real opinion. Jimmy hat lynch js dumb. Work is insane cuz of end of month stuff that didn't get done. Love u all

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

I ask you this then. Who is a better lynch?

Gimme 3 hours or so and I'll do a write up on derp

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

1 more hr til my amazing read.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Derp

When J get on my computer ill do quotes. Phone posting now. Just go back and look their artificial content posts goofy attention drawing "fun" posts and need to bring up scum lurkers before game even started. Derp js old school mafia and it shows. Cuz he's acting like old school scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

I'm still waiting for the full case here.

Same sorry. Last night my wife surprised me for our anniversary since she worked the day of.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

derp posted:

hey whatever happened to my friend burger king

He's dead fred

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Did a re read feeling infi
##vote Infinitum
##treat Derp
Sorry for inconvenience

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Good job you unraveled my day 1 apathy and found the scum nuggets hidden beneath. Like so much ammonia ridden litter stuck to the bottom of a cat tray.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

derp posted:

AFTER A CONSECUTIVE 42 MINUTES OF NO POSTS IN THE THREAD DERP IS THE WINNER OF THE GAME BEING THE LAST POST STANDING!

GREAT JOB DERP!

! ! ! !

!!!!

GREAT JOB!
This post right here was the one thst made me think he was scum. It was attention grabbing and waaaay to "HEY LOOK AT ME PROVIDE "CONTENT" GUYS "

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm town this game:) my unconfirmed masonry was real keep that in mind.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Yooo poo poo someone hnvotr me hurry

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote aa

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Aa just said they were scum in the document lmfso

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Yooo poo poo someone hnvotr me hurry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

sweet gambit.

##vote Jimson

Don't forget what What I said.

• Locked thread