Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
AA isn't scum, so your previous case makes no sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
your case is literally "cpig reply to my puppet master bait post". Is it really wrong if I ask for a more substantive case that is updated with all the new information we have?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
it's day 3. what the gently caress

idk read through pig's posts, see if any of them pings you. it seems like you're tunneling really hard onto pig, if you're still using a case that's 2 days old on him. Anyone else that's suspicious to you? Why did you protect Jimmy, do you not find it suspicious that he didn't watch KB instead?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Yup, I will confirm that I'm Roleblocker/Rolecop and I visited Derp last night.

BottleKnight posted:

N1 I investigated Moritz, he's a Roleblocking Rolecop. I was gonna put more effort into getting him lynched without claiming yesterday but it didn't work out. I highly doubt there are two town rolecops, especially since one of them is an RB.

The last time people used that logic, that there was no way AA would be tracker when we already had two trackers lead to his death. Do you really want to use "there's no way there's *insert number of roles* in this game" as logic?

and of course, Infinitum will jump onto it, pff.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Infinitum, you didn't even answer any of the questions I ask. You just want to skate quietly by?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I asked a question about Jimmy, jesus christ. Just go to sleep, why the hell are you even awake at 3am

I'm gonna note that you're pulling another "throw a vote and go to bed".

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I dont even know what that means, bro.
Also I'm kinda vaguely offended that you think I would still think you're tunneling when I already showed that I'm willing to change my mind when AA gave a good case on why he's inno.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
dude, you're a rolecop yourself

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
we don't even know what treats does? you seem to know more than we know, just saying.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't know why you're so confused at the idea of someone wanting an item that can help themselves.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
if he's town, then he's helping the team. I get what you're saying, but

1) I think you're the person who started the treat bandwagon on him anyway
2) if he believed that there's a chance that wood treat might be bad (which you were the one who insinuate), he would be taking it for the team instead of risking it giving to a power role town
3) if he believed that it's good, then he would want it for himself, especially from his point of view that he is the only confirmed town.

like I don't have much of an opinion on Cpig, but your case is kinda bad.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I find myself bummed by recent news.

Also I still find Infi suspicious because he didn't even answer my basic question of: what's your thoughts on Jimmyboy?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
okay, I'm buying the Jimmy case.

##vote Jimmy

Infi is still scum though.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
you can nah but you haven't proven to me why you're not scum.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Your gambit is literally making a bad post. You haven't try to read his later posts to see if anything pings you. And you're relying on a day 1 case. That's why you're suspicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
we had a chance to kill our cat lady? what the gently caress

• Locked thread