Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Any groups running legendary power plant? i just tried pug'ing like 5 times and none of the groups could make it past the entrance. I have no idea how i managed to pug napalm site legendary the other day on the first try. Anyways, i'm running a heal shot, sticky bomb tactician build if anyone is down. PS4, username 'mando250'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Any takers for Warrengate tonight (PS4)? Cannot find a decent pug to save my life.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Still trying to knock out Warrengate. These pugs keep pushing to far in, and getting stomped by the shotgunners. That LMB shirt will be mine!

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Alrighty, managed to clear Warrengate and the Times Square Realay on legendary yesterday. Actually had a decent pug for once. Running a tactician build, with Defibrillator and sticky bombs. Stickies are hitting for over 1mil. Pretty fun build.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003

Wamdoodle posted:

Wow. I don't think I've EVER run with sticky bombs. I may have to try that.

I think it'll be better once i get some more skill haste, and i can fire them off more often. RNG hates me and crafting yields no useful mods. I am running with +sticky bomb damage performance mods.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Sticky bomb talk:

with full tactician stacks, and inventive up, i can one shot an elite usually. Oh i forgot to mention, for my weapon i'm running a liberator with talented in the free slot. Mo skill powwah!

I want to try to use the turret next, i have all +turret damage mods. i wanna see how good it does. Skill power boosts the turret damage and health, right?

I'm on PS4 btw, if anyone wants to group for whatever.

Veritas fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Mar 26, 2017

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Aww man, i missed the incursion action. I still haven't completed Dragon's Nest, or given the new one a try :(

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Haven't played since 1.6, i had an optimized Defense build, and a tactician build. If i start back up, do i have to refarm, and re-roll the new stuff? I don't have any of the classified pieces, are they a pain to refarm?

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Okay, equipped 4pc tactician. Vigorous chest piece, inventive backpack, all pieces rolled electronics, with electronic mods. Sitting at 3026 FA (207,962), 2678 Stam (307,510), and 8749 Elec (370,321). That sound like a decent starting point?

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah now try and hit 50% skillhaste cap and keep an eye out for a ninja bike bag

Will do. At 45% skill haste, and i do have a ninja bag, but stats aren't ideal. Thanks for the pointers, been a while since i ran around shooting rikers.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Whoever said the spawn rate in the new zones felt maxed out wasn't kidding. Cleared out the dance club, and on my way out got jumped by the respawns. Running around with the tactician healer build, which helps since i can keep the support station out and stay overhealed almost indefinitely. Good times. Would anyone want to run some incursions at some point? i never got a chance to beat dragon's nest, or try out stolen signal. I'm on PS4.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

Add me: joedbaker

Dragon's Nest is pretty easy. You just need someone with a good Reclaimer set (Classified is even better) for the final room.

Stolen Signal has a couple of hard parts that require very specific things be done. If your tactician build is high skill power, that's extremely useful

Sounds good, adding you.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003

Fuzz posted:

PSN: DocFuzz

I would be down to Divide with people, but I'm out of town this weekend for my bachelor party.

Toss me an a friend request. PSN: Mando250

I tried running 4 piece strikers, and i couldn't handle the heals sucking so bad. Did a n UG run and i ended up switching back to 4 piece tactician before the end of the run. I'll stick to support and healing till i can get some better/optimized pieces of other sets. Shooting for 6 piece classified reclaimer or tactician.

Veritas fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Dec 6, 2017

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Did a 3 phase hard UG op. Got a Golden rhino exotic, and the new exotic sniper 'devil'. Any of you goons wanna run UG, resistance, or incursions later this evening? I'll heal!

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

Yeah we can do some stuff. If you’d like, I would want to get the rest of the collectibles in WSP and try for that hidden commendation.

i'm game for that.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
map of all the phone intel for north and south piers.

https://mydivision.net/the-division-tipps-und-tricks/#wsp-telefonaufzeichnungen

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Doing the daily HVT's with my 4pc D3 that's only slightly optimized. Seems to work well enough for PVE so far.

What are some good gear combos i can put together with the stuff i have in my stash? I have a ninja bag i could use too.

Veritas fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Dec 7, 2017

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
I keep going back to my Tactician gear, don't know why i'm all about the skillpower. Maybe i'm hooked on the overheals and sticky bombs. I really want to get my hands on some classified tactician, and reclaimer. Forgot how fun this game was. Oh yea, i need a a house too =P

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
So i throw together a nice HE build using Barrett's chest, and the Skull MC gloves. Pretty fun to play, and does a lot of damage. So far i like it better than the 4pc striker's. Is it worth holding on to all the non classified sets (i only got the deadeye chest classy from a world boss), or should i scrap it all and just go for the classy sets come the new global event? i was looking in my stash, and i've become a hoarder. I'll hold on to my tactician pieces since i still like that build, and its actually optimized.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003

wicked, congrats.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
I took a the bullfrog i had in the stash and re-rolled off a talent, ended up with: uncomplicated, responsive, and destructive. The thing shreds with the HE build. :black101:

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Went ahead and bought the Last Stand DLC, so at least now i have all the content. it was only $8, so not bad. Can you solo the mission up in DZ09?

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
yep, that was it. Ran in, listened to the audio, then ran around DZ9-7 to get the landmarks. Kinda excited about the GE tomorrow, haven't done one before.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Is the best way to earn the GE bux to run Lexington over and over?

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

I can help. I've learned a few things that can make it doable. If you have a high skill power build, that would be extremely useful. Make sure you have time too, because we will definitely wipe a few times.

As for RIker bosses, there's a few in the LZ and DZ, so I suppose you could hang out around DZ02 and 03 and do the landmarks there.

i haven't done it either, i would be down to help as well later on tonight.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

uh yall owe it to yourself to try a six piece striker 4/6/5 with a Commanding/Skilled/Determined AR lmao

just all Tac Link all day

is the 4/6/5 referring to 4k fire arms, 6k stam, 5k elec?

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
So i'm running Lex, and it's bugged. There's like 10 other agents in here. Clears are super fast right now.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Got the 6 piece classy D3 set. What stat allocation should i be looking for? 9k stam for the extra shield health? I assume shield resilience mods for the performance mods. And what major attributes should i prioritize?

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003

BadLlama posted:

I dont want to min/max an activity to just farm these event coins but what sort of activities give the most consistent coins?

I've been doing Lexington runs. 875 coins per run, and it doesn't take too long.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Does anyone want to run around the DZ and farm for a bit together right now? (PS4)

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
For clasy D3, should i be re-rolling +CHC on the pieces that can roll it?

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Exotic weapon vendor in the terminal has an M700 with destructive as second talent, roll off top talent for prepared or whatever else and you're good for a sniper rifle.

Re-rolled some of my D3 pieces,, and now i'm at 39.5% CHC, 105% CHD. I'm 200sta off 9k though. Need higher mods, or perfect re-rolls.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Finally got a house. Deadly, brutal, and card counter. Re-roll brutal for hurried or responsive, or re-roll card counter (for the same talents)?

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Finished 6pc classy predator and nomad. Went ahead and threw a nomad build together, its really tanky. Fun so far. I also spent all my bird bux trying to get hurried on the house, still didn't get it. Ended up with responsive till i can get more bux to keep rerolling.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Good take on it, thanks.. I'm liking running around with nomad classy set, i like D3 but it feels so slow with the shield. I paired my nomad's with a bullfrog and i can dish out decent damage, and i'm a fan of the overheal.

Tired of Lex runs. I'll do one or two, then switch to UG for another run or two, then world bosses, way more enjoyable like you guys said. Got classy D3, nomad, and predator out of this event so far. I can live with that.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Well now that the GE is over, time to head back to underground, maybe DZ. Been having some DZ fun these past few nights with Jose Oquendo and a few others. You never know how many people are in the zone until you go rogue, and ALL of them come after you.

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
Was finally able to get my D3 set to 9k stamina. Dropped my firearms to 4k, so responsive wasn't active on my house, but i managed to roll that into hurried. The fast reload makes it a whole new gun. Sitting at 52% CHC and 96% CHD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

Ran through all of the heroics and legendaries except Stolen Signal tonight with the goon krew. Good times. Sorry if I got grumpy/frustrated when we had those pubbies in our group.

edit: So I'd say it's safe to assume a Division sequel is definitely in the works. http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/23/the-division-dev-on-possibility-of-sequel-continuing-to-support-original-game

"“I think it's a wonderful, wonderful brand that has so many potential stories in it. There are a lot of things that we didn't do in The Division 1 that are interesting to look at for that brand,” Polfeldt said. “I definitely think there's lots of space for continuation which is beyond just keeping The Division online. But...I can't talk about that too much right now.”

No worries about the pubbies, we had 3 solid agents actually communicating. Vodka tonics and heroics, good times for sure.

• Locked thread