Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
still dead :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rip

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
don't worry, even in death he is helping apple by powering the new hq w/ his forever spinning corpse.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
reminder: one of the richest men in the world decided to combat his cancer with patchouli enemas instead of medicine

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
well to be fair he had one of the most treatable cancers so he thought he had time to try a bunch of bullshit before using medicine.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

i'm this guy

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

shameful

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
i wish steve was smart with his cancer and survived so he could cure the cancer that is apple today. RIP. thanks and god bless

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I wish Steve had stayed alive only to die in an even more hilarious and protracted fashion

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

it would be very alarming if this status ever changes

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I'm receiving spam Chinese calendar events on my iPhone with no possible way to delete them. I can't decline them because it will verify my email.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Suspicious posted:

reminder: one of the richest men in the world decided to combat his cancer with patchouli enemas instead of medicine

RIP Stebe, died of Goth Butt

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
Steve's Job

pram
Jun 10, 2001

emoji posted:

I'm receiving spam Chinese calendar events on my iPhone with no possible way to delete them. I can't decline them because it will verify my email.

this sounds very disruptive. where do I sent my vc money

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Suspicious posted:

now he knows how his customers felt

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I locked myself out of my office...sitting here like a chump waiting for someone to come open it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

PyPy posted:

I locked myself out of my office...sitting here like a chump waiting for someone to come open it.

hm... no. mods?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:rip:

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

Timb? More like Tomb Cook, because he's killing Apple.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

PyPy posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

no one cares about yr mundane life bitch

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

stebe is dead and apple is dying . rip

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

new joker looking pretty tame

emoji posted:

is there some weird cert or profile installed maybe? i helped a neighbor with something like that for spam emails. no idea how he got it installed but it was sending spam using a profile that added an inbox

cjs: went home early because our group is cool and has parties

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
No I don't have weird certs or profiles installed because I'm not retarded they just send normal calendar invites over caldav to dozens of emails per invite in the normal spam way. Apple just provides no mechanism to delete them and advises people to decline because they are loving stupid. The suggested workaround is to create a new calendar and move the invites to it and then delete that calendar.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

same op

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

emoji posted:

No I don't have weird certs or profiles installed because I'm not retarded they just send normal calendar invites over caldav to dozens of emails per invite in the normal spam way. Apple just provides no mechanism to delete them and advises people to decline because they are loving stupid. The suggested workaround is to create a new calendar and move the invites to it and then delete that calendar.

lol. just lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

emoji posted:

what does apple have to do with it? just hit delete in outlook/notes.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Shaggar posted:

what does apple have to do with it? just hit delete in outlook/notes.

but how will luo xian know if hes going to attend the party in hong kong?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

AIDS

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
apple software is total fail aids

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I do like the concept of spammers using calendar invites tho. never seen that before and its very clever.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

i dunno sounds like a good offer

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

emoji posted:

The suggested workaround is to create a new calendar and move the invites to it and then delete that calendar.

Oh cool it might work:

But perhaps I should do more digging knowing from personal experience the highly virulent strains of FAIL AIDS in Apple software:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Bloody posted:

stebe is dead and apple is dying . rip

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

I do like the concept of spammers using calendar invites tho. never seen that before and its very clever.

ya

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

pbuh

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Honestly if i could sign up for ikea family calendar items "couches are 15% off this week. vases are $5 off next week." i'd mash Subscribe pretty hard

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Send them to your work email for the added benefit of looking busy all day so people stop inviting you to their internal bullshit meetings, and if they still do you can deny with impunity

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

r u ready to WALK posted:

Send them to your work email for the added benefit of looking busy all day so people stop inviting you to their internal bullshit meetings, and if they still do you can deny with impunity

[Decline] "Sorry, I have an international meeting for the next four hours :("

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Still dead, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001