Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

I thought it might be nice to have a thread to specifically post our suggestions for the forums updates. Here are a couple to get it started:

Upvotes/ SA gold

A weekly drawing from all probated posters for a ban

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Kuato posted:

I'd like to see more people in GBS with the update. Like at least 1200 browsing at peak hours. If you could get started on this OP I'd sure appreciate it!

I'm working 12 hour shifts in the content mines every night. I'm putting this drat forum on my back

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

luv 2 date boys posted:

yo mods sticky this drat thread!!

oh, they already did?

:gas:

That thread sucks

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

a drawing of a clown smelling delicious grilled meats

Alright this is the kind of stuff I'm looking for

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Kuato posted:

Another suggestion is for there to be more interesting and funny threads. Please start working on that as well, OP.

I'm trying man

• Locked thread