Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Moola posted:

you can buy it and download it on day one there is no shortage of keys you dumb shits

You're in the games forum friend we're all broken brained down here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Its clear each part of the face was animated by a seperate team

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

the face model:

what bioware made:

lmao how

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Drifter posted:

I've only heard good things about NIER 2, but I don't think I've played a persona game since persona 2.

Before today I was looking to pick up MEA for $45 at GMG, but hahaha not gonna pay more than $20 for this regression. :yarr:

pick up the gold/diamond/poop edition in a year or so you'll get the game + the 45 dlc they'll undoubtedly release for this

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

WMain00 posted:

She...misses.

This games animation is beyond a joke :psyduck:

Stop taking video games so serious you fuckman

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

VideoGames posted:

I own Bioware. I am John EA the head of EA.

Hi John your game is pretty bad

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

AwkwardKnob posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA07hLF-3tE

I am no longer angry about this game being a hot turd upon release because this poo poo is so loving funny that it's now entirely worth it.

We've reached peak thread

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

CJ posted:

What emotion is this.

Finally getting something shoved up your rear end

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
:neckbeard::EA management
:shobon:: game director

:neckbeard:: Okay we have the green light for the next game in the Mass Effect franchise. I want things to be bigger and better than anything we've produced so far. I want huge planets to explore.
:shobon:: Allright we have the Frostbite engine so that shouldn't be a proble-
:neckbeard:: And I want 20 times more dialogue than the previous games
:shobon:: O..kay but the additional dialogue also needs to be anima-
:neckbeard:: And I want scanning back in the game
:shobon:: Sir about the dialogue, it will need a lot of additional resources to properly animate all of th-
:neckbeard:: AND I WANT THE MAIN CHARACTER TO HAVE A COOL TITLE AGAIN LIKE ... PATHFINDER YEAH DO THAT, GOD IM GREAT
:shobon:: i hate my life

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
10 minutes ago: oh cool hundreds of new posts in the me:a thread
Now: my face is tired from dealing with this loving thread

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

bluegoon posted:

Are they nerfing gays?

As a lesbian you can only gently caress aliens and uggos

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

lmao this is awesome

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

precision posted:

One of the few common links between reviews is that yeah there are only 4 planets but they really are big and fun to explore and full of decent stuff to do. Imagine 4 Breath of the Wilds in one game :eyepop:

So if breath of the wild is a 10/10 this game is a 40/10 holy poo poo get your copy now guys

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

That many people working on the game for 5 years and this is the result? Development must've been plagued by a Chris Roberts level of management

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Phi230 posted:

"Lost over 13 leads (game design, art, audio, prog, senior core leads, etc) in 5 years at Bioware Montreal on Mass Effect. Edmonton lost only 3. It is clear that Edmonton has the bigger part of the stick when it comes to purge Leads and Producers who are not aligned with their leadership style."

this game truly got star citizen'ed

i wonder if they did see this trainwreck coming and are thus already focusing on the next installment and hope this one will wither and die or will they try to salvage it

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
maybe the next mass effect released in 2022 will be able to live up to standards set in 2015

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

what emotion is this

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

What's wrong

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Avalerion posted:

Has anyone bought this from cdkeys, are they just another grey market re-seller? Don't want to end up with an actually stolen or not working game code.

Definitely grey market but their keys work

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

lol

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Zzulu posted:

Who the gently caress is addison

as i was told by this thread she apparently is a piece of sentient tupperware

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
loving rip mass effect no way this level of incompetence will be rewarded with a follow up

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
EA had a 1+ billion dollar net income last year. This acquiring and sucking the life out of well known game studios and discarding them like $2 whores if they dont perform well enough anymore is working out p good for them

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
I think its time this thread follows the critically acclaimed video game series "Mass effect"™ and be trashed

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

JawKnee posted:

some dude makes some guesses as to ME:A's sales and while they're possibly laughably inaccurate, I still revel in low sales possibilities

according to this guy its still 3 to 4 million copies sold so yeah EA will be crying all the way to the bank

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

big time bisexual posted:

look what someone spotted in the clearance aisle

holy poo poo :discourse:

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Pattonesque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi0Uq7QmKm4

Here's the game they gutted ME:A to make

:flaccid:

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Bungie's destinty made like 500 billion dollars and it was so succesful because of the setting and story so of course they copy that

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Destiny was successful because of the story, he said, extremely retardedly.

Didnt know there are people too dumb to understand sarcasm on these comedy forums but here we are lmao

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

that loving voice chat

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
has been said plenty of times here already, old bioware is dead. There are no specific strengths to this new bioware. Considering that we goons, the top brass when it comes to dorky nerd poo poo, still talk about Bioware as having some kind of added value, means that they still have plenty of brand power left and EA will probably do its best not to let this ship sink. Anthem will probably have the necessary marketing budget to not make it a fluke

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
if chris roberts can do 100 for star citizen surely biowear can do 30

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Drifter posted:

Holy poo poo, XCOM made a Mass Effect!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3bENBYSucQ

i am excite

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Thor-Stryker posted:

Did they say what engine Anthem is on? Or is Bioware loving themselves in the rear end with Frostbite again?

ofcourse its frostbite, how else would they create a beautiful corporate ecosystem where assets can easily be shared on demand so some day they can really have that magic 1 year rpg game dev cycle like they tried before with DA 2

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Hauki posted:

For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to buy this on sale the other day, played a bunch, tried to load one of my half-dozen game saves that I'd absolutely manually made while playing, but wait, there's no loving option to do so at all.

Main screen is literally just quick start, custom character, etc.

Like, am I missing something? Is the option to continue or load a save game buried in some arcane mess of nested menu options that I haven't yet found?

The crowning touch is all the cinematics being unskippable.

edit: so I started a new character and yup, the only save files I have are all the auto saves from the new dude. No autosaves or any of my manual saves from the other character.

this is a bad game friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
well i think everything there is to say has been said

okay guys meet u back here in 3 years to get all excited for the preorders of the reboot of the reboot