Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Pre-ordered the ultimate edition. Let's hope it's not as craptacular as my last pre-order: Fallout 4. I still haven't played through any of the DLC on that game and I got the season pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Kurtofan posted:

canaries in the mineshaft

:patriot:

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Excelsiortothemax posted:

I hope you can gently caress a Krogan. You can stick your space dick in drat near everything else and banging all the 'pretty races' gets old fast.

It's a whole new galaxy. Let your freak flag fly and guzzle down 8 testicles of space chicken lizard jizz.

you need to stop watching so much anime dude

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
After pre-ordering both Fallout 4 and Andromeda, I shall never pre-order a game ever again