Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Mercrom posted:

I remember the protests in Europe against the Iraq war and the open hostility to GW Bush. It was something but it wasn't much. Then Obama was elected and instantly awarded with the Nobel prize. Why not? Everyone likes him. I like him. Obama makes us forget that he spied on our leaders, that he abandoned a shattered Iraq leading to ISIS and the refugee crisis. He makes us forget that the US is still an empire with vassals in the form of friendly dictatorships, and that it fully supports maniacs like Bibbi. Then the annexation of Crimea happened and got the kind of critique the Iraq war should have had. The red scare is back and we all flock to the US for protection while not even beloved American patriot and war criminal Henry Kissinger can convince the west to be more careful when provoking and economically destabilizing the nation with the world's largest nuclear weapon stockpile.

Is America under Trump different? What I'm asking is are European politicians going to kiss Trump's rear end while paying him for protection, only complaining meekly if he decides to nuke Iran or put missile silos in Ukraine? This is of course assuming we don't elect our own Trumps and join in on the slaughter.

theresa may (more like theresa mayhem) will rear end kiss trump as much as possible but britain isn't part of europe for much longer

president le pen (god forbid) will rear end kiss trump as much as possible

eternal chancellor merkel (pbuh) won't rear end kiss trump unless he plays ball

manly heterosexual emperor putin will be trump's best drinking bud and/or arch enemy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

asdf32 posted:

By completely loving up a bunch of stuff trump might actually help illustrate how great America always was.

america: re-becoming the greatness they never weren't

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

I'm not sure who is more insufferable, Trump supporting retards or Uppity Europeans bandwagoning.

Someone start WW3 already, death is certain.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

botany posted:

By extension, not being racist isn't the same as color-blindness and that lovely liberal "oh I don't see race" crap. It's making sure that one's race doesn't lead to them being unfairly disadvantaged by society. You absolutely have to look at race if you want to do that, because you can't fix what you can't see.

individuals matter, groups don't :smug:

• Locked thread