Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

oh, hmm, looks like the pc port is pretty lovely at the moment... that sucks

I only ever have problems when missions start, once it gets going it seems fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

It's cool that they decided to change the setting from industrial london to colonial cuba.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lol, they got the values wrong for the strong arm charm and using it makes it take longer to choke someone out.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i'm the guard standing with his back turned to the giant dumpster filled with mega wasps.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

It seems like it's all a big marketing scheme to get people to pay full price for a console the entire length of its existence instead of it gradually getting cheaper. Which sucks but it's not the end of the world

I'm kinda ok with it since it drives down the price of non pro consoles and creates a bigger refurb market if people double dip.

• Locked thread