Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Legit been waiting 5 years for this lp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

No joke, a telltale bond game would be great. Model is kinda like Batman with qtes for actions nd the rest being dialogue.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

ThornBrain posted:

After Agent mode no longer cuts it for reaching gold, I upgrade to 00 Agent mode and take a stab at non-lethal takedowns. I can imagine I still did it wrong.

Rouge Agent's the game that taught me that companies are hateful liars. My dad and I loved Goldeneye; go figure they knew no one would want to play this boring-rear end game if they didn't arbitrarily have that name in the title.

I managed to play like 30 minutes of it. NEVER. AGAIN.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I believe co-op was everything or nothing and it was a pain in the rear end.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

....Travis, why were otters watching you masturbate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

There was legends. Which was basically 5 bond movies crammed into one with creepy Craig face on them all. Also it was so bad the license got yanked.

• Locked thread