Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'm not moving. TMM, are you?

I'd rather not move because I truly believe Ernie is the scum here. Asiina might be scum, but Ernie's posts have been super scummy imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Anarc's read of Ernie as town is reason enough to dunk him.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I don't want this game to go through another run of "IS ASIINA SCUM? SHE IS SCUM WHEN SHE DOESNT PUT EFFORT, etc etc"

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't want this game to go through another run of "IS ASIINA SCUM? SHE IS SCUM WHEN SHE DOESNT PUT EFFORT, etc etc"

see you on d3 when it'll be another run of "OKAY YOU WON'T LISTEN TO ME BUT IT HAS TO BE ONE OF ERNIE OR MAX"

##vote asiina

:redhammer:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

Well, if we vote out Ernie, then you can just try to use your power on Asiina. After all, she claimed to be VT and you could confirm it.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: FINAL Day 2 Votecount :c:

:redhammer: Asiina (7): TremTa, chores, MMT, Ernie, stickup, -Ernie, Moritz, Max, Ernie

Ernie (4): PMom, Somber, TMM, Asiina, Ernie, -Ernie

Pinterest Mom (1): TremTa, chores, -TremTa, -chores, Moat

Max (0): TMM, -TMM
TMMadman (0): PMom, Moat, -PMom, -Moat, Ernie, -Ernie
AnonymousNarcotics (0): chores, -chores
Moatillata (0): MMT, TremTa, Max, -TremTa, -MMT, -Max
Murmur Twin (0): Somber, -Somber

:h: With 13 alive it took 7 to execute.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
"The villagers decided on this second day to hang Asiina, who always seemed a little shifty. As they dragged her to the noose, though, she started kicking and screaming. She howled like a wolf and scratched at her accusers with her long claws. 'You're all going to die!' she shouted. 'We'll see to it! We'll gobble each and every one of you with our long jaws and sharp teeth, your children will cry as they are eaten by the handful like popped corn, your families will be ruined and your homes set ablaze. We are the Beasts. We are the terror of the night, we are what you most dread in the dark, we are everywhere you feel most safe. None can stop us!'

"She twisted and spasmed around the noose before she died."

:s: Asiina, Maria (mafia-aligned godfather), was executed day 2. :s:

Night actions!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Nov 21, 2016

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Murmur Twin is replaced by Amoeba102. Yay! :australia:

The following two players have fewer posts than me the mod rn:
- chores
- AnonymousNarcotics

They are encouraged to post more!

Hooray keep those night actions coming in!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hi amoeba

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
"Heads up! The sky over Hnetva became gloomy and dark, and a slight rain could be seen falling on the hills in the distance. The air was colder, much colder than anyone had anticipated the night before, and so all woke up to the sight of their breaths from their mouths.
"Another of their own had been gobbled up during the night. He was another quiet figure, usually keeping his opinions to himself in a very big change of character. But that didn't mean he was heartless! He shows affection in his own, strange, way. But not anymore, since he is dead."

:s: got some chores tonight, Klemens (town-aligned tracker), was gobbled up night 2. :s:

It is now Day 3!

:h: With 11 alive it takes 6 to execute.
:d: Day 3 deadline: Tuesday, November 22nd, ~11PM EST. This is another tight deadline - we're gonna sprint through as many days as we can before the holiday. Good luck!!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Nov 21, 2016

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I might be missing it, but i'm not seeing any kind of breadcrumb from chores on his N1 result. I think we can infer he didn't visit Taste from the way he believed his result, but that's p. much it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm waiting :smuggo:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##vote TMM

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ye ye you were right

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

good call!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
no PM tonight or anything so I'm guessing tm went to someone else

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

TM visited me and it was successful.

I'm in a masonry with myself.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
thanks for not doing something dumb tm :v:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ernie. posted:

TM visited me and it was successful.

I'm in a masonry with myself.

still super frustrated that this wasn't me :geno:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

A masonry with yourself? Idgi

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

this is a stickup posted:

thanks for not doing something dumb tm :v:

he did. he investigated the towniest person in the game. it's a waste.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

A masonry with yourself? Idgi

Apparently the role turns everyone they visit into Masons if they were vanilla. I was explicitly instructed not to talk to TM oot and the list of people I can talk to is blank.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Weren't you voting him wtf

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ernie. posted:

Apparently the role turns everyone they visit into Masons if they were vanilla. I was explicitly instructed not to talk to TM oot and the list of people I can talk to is blank.

That's interesting

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Pinterest Mom posted:

##vote pmom

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Weren't you voting him wtf

weird that my beliefs changed after the flip

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
btw when i said dumb i meant random.org which might have lead to death when there are multiple claimed vts

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lmao

TM made the worst possible use of his powers. If we have a cop, we should be using it to investigate actual scummy people, and we sure as poo poo shouldn't congratulate the cop for wasting a night action.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'm new around here. Someone give me a quick summary of the points of interest and the major players. And maybe a few other people also give me their opinion on it so I have a few perspectives.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Pinterest Mom posted:

weird that my beliefs changed after the flip

the scummiest person that you would not unvote to the towniest person in the thread because of a lurker lynch that you would not switch to in order to prevent a no lynch. cool

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ernie. posted:

##vote TMM

I was wrong, but I'm not scum.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

the scummiest person that you would not unvote to the towniest person in the thread because of a lurker lynch that you would not switch to in order to prevent a no lynch. cool

is the reason you're voting me that I changed my mind or

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Pinterest Mom posted:

lmao

TM made the worst possible use of his powers. If we have a cop, we should be using it to investigate actual scummy people, and we sure as poo poo shouldn't congratulate the cop for wasting a night action.

tm is a weak "cop" that turns vt into masons, i would rather him confirm useful town players that others would still be seriously suspecting which avoids us another day of tmm being 100% convinced ernie is scum and nearly driving him out of the thread

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Pinterest Mom posted:

is the reason you're voting me that I changed my mind or

yeah

don't worry i don't actually tink you're scum I'm just very drunk right now lol

just agree to disagree on tm's use of powers

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

tm is a weak "cop" that turns vt into masons, i would rather him confirm useful town players that others would still be seriously suspecting which avoids us another day of tmm being 100% convinced ernie is scum and nearly driving him out of the thread

Confirming Ernie is useless. Nobody was going to go after him today. It should have been me - information about my alignment would completely change how this day is going to go, and now I'm going to have to spend all of it fighting off being a dunk target which is really annoying.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pmom is being a dumb idiot, not scum idiot

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Pinterest Mom posted:

Confirming Ernie is useless. Nobody was going to go after him today. It should have been me - information about my alignment would completely change how this day is going to go, and now I'm going to have to spend all of it fighting off being a dunk target which is really annoying.

nah, you feel pretty townie imo and I'll be defending you in that case so :hf:

im probably gonna pass out very soorn so ##unvote

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

lmao

This isn't right because TM isn't a true cop. He only gets success if he hits vanilla town. His choice to confirm Ernie is absolutely the right call because otherwise it would have been a distraction to the game.

And I'm sorry I went hard at you Ernie, but I really did think that you and Max were scum together.

On the flip side, I'm actually much more suspicious of Taste right now than I was before. It may sound crazy, but Taste clearly isn't vanilla town because he checks out of the game when that happens. He is putting in more effort in this game than I've seen from him in the past few games. It's possible that he was scum with Asiina and is using leading her lynch to gain massive town cred.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

What's the mason business?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Even you can't really believe that

##vote tmm

• Locked thread