Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Wow get a load of mr precious rear end in a top hat here, the goose necks are in aisle 17.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Chinatown posted:

if you flush them you are a tremendous rear end in a top hat

tbf the manufacturers do their best to convince you that's totally ok, but if you still flush them after reading these posts you are definitely a tremendous rear end in a top hat

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

SirPablo posted:

So you just have a bunch of lovely wipes in a can next to your toilet? Wtf

Nah its cool just keep flushing them away and summoning new sewer demons its fine

https://twitter.com/ChasWaterSystem/status/1051920931378143233

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

It wasn’t a cop that initiated the shooting there was one in the store at the time that shot back at the suspect FYI. .

Huh? According to that article the cop was the shooter, apparently mag dumping into a guy with a mohawk because he felt threatened

On topic: My church has food on the left and I got a dog and two drinks yesterday. One came with the dog and the other was free from the guy ahead of me who said drinking Pepsi products was immoral and he didn't want it :shrug:

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Pershing posted:

Ditto on the Pepsi angle. I wish they'd let you swap the drink for something else...maybe get a berry smoothie for an extra dollar or something.

I generally avoid soda altogether, but I'm out of touch... why are people hating pepsi now

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

I've seen saffron from time to time in my co

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

How does that Aeron knockoff compare to the real thing

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Do you people with receipt checker stories only buy a handful of items at a time or something? I've never had one of them do more than give my cart the most cursory of glances and quickly swipe a highlighter across my receipt while staring dully behind me at the line of carts stretching to eternity.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

It makes me sad, when I order my $1.50 all beef hotdog and drink (with refill) and see the tray under the onion grinder half full of onion. I know it's free, but how much effort does it really take to get it onto your food without spilling it all over? drat shame

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Xaris posted:

tbf i have no idea what makes a gaming chair but i dont have $1000 to spend on herman miller aereon steelcase chairs and people are way too savvy here to throw them out in liquidation and poo poo here and a bunch of people whose dedicated gig-job it is to pick poo poo like steelcase up for cheap and resell. just something that's comfy, adjustable, and has good support and lasts up to 5 years is fine.

Aerons own and pretty much wherever they exist you'll find a maintenance guy that fixes up damaged ones from his workplace and sells them cheap on the side. I got mine on craiglist for $150 years ago and the only maintenance I've performed is replacing a $1 armrest bolt

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Fwiw that feta is merely serviceable, it only seems great because 99% of American supermarket feta is dry, overpriced trash. You usually need to find a local grocer serving an expat community to find the good stuff, but if you do you can bring your own container and they'll usually hook you up with the brine too. Also, buy French or Bulgarian feta it's usually better.

I was checking out the 2 day delivery via the app and it says free delivery, but there's a $2-3 upcharge on virtually every item, not blessed!

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

It's true tho, fight me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Schadenboner posted:

I dunno, French feta is the super bland one (like one step sharper than that generic goats cheese Church sells in the cookie-dough looking two-packs) right?

Nah, it's usually on the creamier and saltier side, though that varies ofc by who makes it.

Anyone tried the Kirkland LaCroix knockoff?