Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
about to go to costco, any recommendations?????????????(????????)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

I usually get their quinoa salad and a rotisserie chicken but im interested in seeing what YOU think, gbs

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

People ITT desperately attempt to justify shopping at an exclusive club, because they are better then everyone else.

Somehow I miss when you were just a bad poster who tried to be good instead of a bad poster who tried to be a meany-pants

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

:ssh: I so rarely do this, and I've thoroughly enjoyed this time. :ssh:

don't fall down the hole of mean posting, it's tough to climb out and become a ray of sunshine on the forums but on the plus side if you get all your aggression out on the internet you get to be a ray of sunshine in real life :sun:

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Costco's actually really expensive and you'll spend more on goods that aren't 20 bars of soap

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Hey did you know there's another Doobie thread? Why don't you go spam that one again

dogs are so cute

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

So what makes this store "cheap"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Can't believe how overpriced this store is