Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Chinatown posted:

Anyone get tires at Costco? Can you special order tires? I have pretty low profile & wide tires. Prices seem right tho.

You can check on their website for special orders, they just ship to your warehouse in a couple days. I got 4 dope all weather tires for my TSX (which I guess is not a special size though) installed and everything for significantly less money and hassle than any surrounding tire place. I piggy backed on my gf membership and the tires have nitrogen in them!!! Even got a HOT DOG AND SODA FOR $1.50. I think I get lifetime tire rotations too.

I strongly recommend Costco Tire Service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Planning a totally tubular trip to Costco Thursday to prep for a 9 person camping trip next weekend. You bet your balls I'll be getting packaged hot dogs AND a freshly made dog.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I'm getting so PUMPED UP for my Costco trip tonight...only 5 more hours!!!!!!! Man this Costco excitement is overwhelming

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
My Costco is in NJ and the "special" food court item is an Italian sausage :( things are ubiquitous are around here and not even very good. I have zero reason to try it at over double the price of a dog. I wish they had a burger or bratwurst, some of you don't know what you've got!!!

Good news though is my trip owned otherwise and I got so much quality poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Kelp Me! posted:

There was one in NJ by me but they turned it into one of the Costco Business Centers or whatever so now it's mostly office supplies and poo poo like that. I have to go to the one across the border in NY now :mad:

This post should probably also go in the 1st World Problems thread

In lighter news, the one I go to in Edison is apparently the only one in the state with liquor, so if you're anywhere near it, give it a try!

Also, does anyone else have this problem? Some idiotic law here makes it so only one retail store(if it isn't a specifically liquor store) location in the ENTIRE STATE can sell liquor it is really lame.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I went to an nj costco where the special items were burgers and fries

Do you remember where? I'm willing to travel a surprising distance in the pursuit of rare and exotic costcos

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

According to the wiki you posted it differs by state. So maybe it's legal some places to detain and illegal in others? They don't actually give the states. It is here I post maybeitsboth.gif

More importantly, please no one steal from the Costco; they are a true institution of good and a beacon of appropriate business practices unto other, lesser businesses.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Heffer posted:

Your guys Costco had both yellow and deli mustard right?

Confirmed in NJ. Though I am not a yellow mustard fan tbh

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

meet girls at the store posted:

Trip report: picked up the Ring video doorbell/intercom at my local 'tco today, because all Costco Ring systems come with a free year of cloud storage. This purchase already paid dividends this evening when a door-to-door salesman stopped by, and I could express my disinterest in his wares via intercom without even having to get out of bed and put on pants. The future is now, and it's at Costco for only $189.

How do you keep people from stealing the outside part? I had this problem once....long ago....

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
This is it fellas, big day, BiGLY day. Going to Costco with my bottom bitch gonna buy a VERY large case of seltzer and fiber dietary supplement, believe it

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
So I suggested that Costco membership to my folks, and turns out they have a sams club membership. Instead of instantly telling them to gently caress off with that, I actually did some research. There are lots of tradeoffs, but the most important thing is definitely the food court. Does this look familiar to any of you?

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Chinatown posted:

lets see some photos of the actual food

If this thread still exists by the time I work up the will to voluntarily go to sams club I will do this for you OP

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
So I haven't seen anyone post much about the frozen yogurt. Tastes like those Cosby pudding pops, you can get swirl, and it's like $2. Comes in a big plastic pint glass that's easily enough to share between two people (lol you're all obese who am I talking to)

Went and got my hot dog - classic sauerkraut and brown mustard. Got my free refill of seltzer. Was a good Costco day.

Has anyone else enjoyed the froyo? Share your experiences here.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

13Pandora13 posted:

How firm is our savior on the tenets of the written word? My fiance is active duty military and his only ID with an address is his old pre-enlistment ID, which shows an address he hasn't lived at since he was 19. Will his military ID be sufficient for him to get onto my account?

I actually couldn’t get someone added with ID that didn’t have a matching address. I needed some mail also proving we shared a home...you might want to bring a bill or something to be sure.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Chinatown posted:

Eating a massive PRIME boneless ribeye steak with normandy veggies tonight.

P.B.U.C.

Got FOUR of these getting salty in the fridge for this Sunday’s Belated Father’s Day Grilling Session.

Indeed, PBUC.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
gently caress yeah Costco cake. Gonna hit up that joint this week for a giant pallet of seltzer at COMPETITIVE PRICES

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
My onion dispenser is gone...switched to plastic cups. This is environmentally unfriendly!!!!!!!!!

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
A lot of conflicting Costco commentary on here. Let me be clear:
- In NJ The sauerkraut is warmed in a water bath
- we have lost the onion dispenser but NOT onions, which are now served in a container that is honestly filled with more onions than I’d have used.

Please let me assuage any of your other concerns, at least in the tri-state NY area.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
After lying in the tomb for many days, the onion dispenser of mt laurel nj is risen! pbuc!!!

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Stocked up for a 10 person camping trip, all the fancy food was leftover after cooking my burgers and dogs over the fire 😈

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

9/10 shoulda been a Chicken Bake

I feel chilled to the bone

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
At Costco eating $1.50 hot dog, bought a garbage can, waiting for a pizza to be baked fresh for me to bring home. Life, death, birth. The Costco circle of life; a parable for us all.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
fellow costco fans, is there any benefit to buying a new cellphone from the costco verizon kiosk vs. online/somewhere else? I am due for an upgrade and was going to just order online but they may have sick nasty deals??????

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
On behalf of the Costco beef tenderloiners everywhere, behold the fruits of my labor:

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
im sorry to post a reddit thing but what is going on with this Kirkland milk?? I feel betrayed but also like I need to know more first before levying the full brunt of my Costco Consumer Judgment.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I just saw on their thread someone said the cow had an infection which carried over into the milk so it sat there and became milk puss. So that’s pretty cool and good.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Clawtopsy posted:

are the costco protien powders any good

I got the big gold standard bag and I’m very happy with that purchase. I checked amazon when I was at the store and the Costco savings were superior.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
this woman has devoted her life to visiting costcos around the world. Godspeed to a true believer, she has visited 214 costcos as of this month.

https://thecostcoconnoisseur.com/

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
My Costco has an automated ordering kiosk for the food court now....skip the line and a hot dog appears???? Amazing. PBUC

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I’m visiting family in Scottsdale AZ, and they had a lot of noteworthy finds. They had the acorn pig jamon and this:

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

binge crotching posted:

Highland Park is good, but I can't imagine that the 50 year old is worth as much as a nice used car.

Picked up a six-pack, taste’s like old dirt, poured it down the drain and I’m returning the empty bottles for a full refund

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Paul MaudDib posted:

The short answer is SOLAR

I want to thank you for writing all that, I am home shopping rn and now know not to burn my future house down or care about solar. Costco thread works in mysterious ways

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I am proudly eating at a Costco food court for the first time since 2019, feelin pretty pleased rn

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
It was me, I’ve been leaving gravel on all the fuel lines, and I’m sorry for all the pain I have caused the forums

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
There is apparently a Costco Business Center 35 miles from me. Am I allowed in there without having a business membership???? Don’t wanna drive that far just to be thwarted at the door.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Well looks like im planning a BUSINESS trip

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Lol can’t believe the pink one is slightly worse too, NRR 32 vs 33 how does the pink color reduce coverage by one dB?????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I went to Costco today and bought 10lbs of ribs before going to a wedding hell yea