Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I just need legal weed sold in Costco and I will never criticize anything ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
I went to Costco today with my pregnant wife (1 week past due date today!) and I blame this thread for going there. It was my idea, and I impulse bought a GoPro hero 9 and a strip of LED lights that were fun.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

ive really been thinking about snagging one for my cycling shenanigans. price is quite good for what you get and I have my old chest harness from years ago when i used my hero TWO

Go get it! I put it all around my mountain bike and got some great shots. The time lapse feature was really cool, too!

Also, my daughter was born on the 1st. Everything went perfectly fine :)

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Geodude posted:

$3.99 for regular in California. It's amazing. Most Chevron's are $4.79 now.

Also, I am disappointed with these dress socks for work. Granted I do a lot of walking at the office, but the elastic isn't great on them. They slide down way too much for being new socks.

https://www.costco.com/gold-toe-men%27s-wentworth-dress-sock%2c-5-pair.product.100681696.html

Those socks are complete rear end and always have been. It's Bombas or nothing for me now.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
We bought 100 dollars worth of meat that our friend smoked and vacuum-bagged for us. We split the brisket 50/50, and it is amazing.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

sharkytm posted:

Refurb Blendtec?

This is the correct answer. I've had mine for 5 years, still going strong.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
I bought a refurbished Neato botvac from Meh or Woot, and it obviously had problems but worked well when it did work. I took the chance and bought one of their better models, and it was fantastic! I bought another, cheaper version for the less-trafficked-upstairs area. Neato actually added functions after I bought them to draw no-go zones in the app and stuff like that.

I sound like an infomercial, but I love my Neatos. I do take them into my work and give them a deep cleaning every 6-8 weeks, and regularly replace the filters (lol not buying the brand name ones, gently caress that). Brushes last way longer than they should if you take care of them.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

pseudanonymous posted:

I like Costco a lot but I don't like hotdogs and I've never gotten a hotdog there and I won't.

There I said it.

This, plus being lactose intolerant means I avoid the food counter completely.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Dinosaurs evolved into chickens, which is kind of weird when you think about the concept of dinosaur chicken nuggets for a moment.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

buffalo all day posted:

bats...for lack of a better word...are bugs

Now you're just playing Calvinball.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Gatts posted:

Lobster, shrimp, crawfish, etc. are just water insects people like to boil steam and eat for offensive amounts of money. In like the early 1900s lobsters were fed to prisoners as punishment because they were called cockroaches of the sea.

You missed the Calvin and Hobbes reference, everyone should make fun of you for it.

Went to church yesterday with the whole family and had a wonderful evening "camping" in the backyard with my 4 year old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Inkdaub posted:

Good news is while Late July Snacks' Jalapeno Lime Tortilla Chips were missing for a bit they have returned in force!

I grabbed a bag of these on a whim, glad to hear they're excellent.