Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Moey posted:

Kirk Lights for all!

This guy gets it. When we had one of our annual halloween bonfires I just threw a couple slabs of kirky lites at my sister in law's weird friends and let them drink themselves frothy.

Kept the good sun aged IPAs to myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Taima posted:

I do stand by these base arguments...

I would reccomend a playful little cocktail called the Taima Special. Take a handful of glass, toss it in your mouth, and chew.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Kirkland prosecco is not dece. It bad.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Has anyone noticed that the Kirkland Plata tequila has a weird vanilla taste to it?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Argyle posted:

- digging up the receipt

Why would you need a receipt? The purchase is tied to your membership.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Nevermind

AKZ fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jan 17, 2020

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

A single person kayak will get you in backwaters and shallows that wouldn't be possible with a canoe. If you're going to the boundary waters with a friend for a week a canoe is great, but in every other scenario a kayak is more fun.

Also with a kayak you can solo throw it on a roof rack for easy transport.

AKZ fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Mar 7, 2020

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

How much gear are you talking about? My single fishing kayak has ample room for gear.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Trollin hard in corony 2020.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Re: maskchat, I did my biweekly grocery shop at two stores yesterday and yelled at 4 people total who weren’t wearing masks (now required indoors in my state). One of them bitched but ultimately put on the mask he had hanging around his neck, two said they just forgot and apologized, and the last one, a white male boomer, first said “I don’t subscribe to that religion” and then when I passed him again (and scolded him again) likened the mask ordinance to Nazi Germany. Cool.

Honestly I’ve been enjoying harassing strangers about their mask usage, I finally get to use my Karen tendencies for good!

I would be careful doing this.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Thanks for your concern, honestly, but I don’t really mind. If I’m gonna die or suffer injury during corona, I’d rather it be from something like this than the virus itself.

Don't get me wrong, more power to you, but be careful. I had to get stitched up about a week and a half ago and the whole process/hospital visit was pretty much a position that I wish I hadn't had to be in. My wife just cut the stitches out at home because forget going back to a hospital or clinic right now.

AKZ fucked around with this message at 01:38 on May 9, 2020

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

Woah, so you can buy one of these Shield TV Pros and plug an external hard drive enclosure into it and it'll replace my Plex server?

I'm curious about this as well.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Ok Comboomer posted:

Deffo keep away from birds and their giant air sacs.

https://youtu.be/5FNNKhVoUu8

Good christ that man's facial expressions are something.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Don't overlook the Spyder jackets. Those are a screaming deal and great jackets.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Just a basic cold bidet is lightyears ahead of TP wiping as far as that sparkling clean b hole feeling goes.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Yuck, pepsi.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Accurate portrait of pepsi user.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Ok Comboomer posted:

150g of coffee in a butt seems like a real waste when you can just suspend a few hundred microns of the anhydrous caffeine powder that somebody posted a short while ago in like five ml of saline and pipette that poo poo straight into your urethra

Do you have any idea how hard volumetric measurements are on rollerblades?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

captain chauncey posted:

Seems like they’re acting a little more like carnival barkers too, since with nothing to hand out there’s no reason to pay attention.

We have one who improvises opera based on the product he has been assigned to. Dude rules and hearing him belt out the virtues of gummy vitamins always makes me smile.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

The breakfast burritos in the yellow paper are terrible, too. Grainy and bland.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Word on the street is Pennywise has never bought a rotisserie chicken despite hanging out in the costco thread.

We feast on the bird then throw the leftovers into tacos or enchiladas.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

GORDON posted:

Alternate ending: throw in a handful of the mini wontons that Costco sells. You now have perfect wonton soup.

This is a revelation!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

fizzymercury posted:

I like my chicken overcooked so I reheat my Costco chickens until they're crispy outside and cotton-dry in the middle. The salt gets reduced into the meat so much it's almost like jerky. Judging by this thread there's more shoe leather enthusiasts like me.

:stare:

...do you use, like, a sauce when you're eating the husk?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

fizzymercury posted:

Bitchin' sauce, yes.

Honestly given the thread this makes so much sense and I should have known.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I'll never forget the small well dressed older asian man who would hoover up whole trays of costco samples. I watched him clear out a tray of meatballs and then reach around back of the display and grab one out of the pan on the hotplate. He was grinning the whole time.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Wife keeps the list I throw the fists. Time to get that cart out of the middle of the aisle gamgam.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Last time I checked how busy it was it just said "that fight scene from oldboy"

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Your coffee sounds angry

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

You know a good way to conceal the body afterwards? Big ol chest freezer.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I really like the precooked ribs from costco. Low effort and solid reward.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Chinatown posted:

Are these the ones next to the rotisserie chickens? Never tried but I've thought about em.

Nah the prepackaged refrigerated big shoulder smokehouse ones.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

They turn green with mold. I ate one by accident after ignoring the refrigerate part of the instructions.

E: accident is a bit generous. I briefly looked at it, saw something was wrong, and in my near-infinite stupidity was already throwing it in my mouth and chewing.

My wife yelled at me like you would yell at a labrador "SPITTHATOUT!"

AKZ fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jul 13, 2021

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Spotted in the co

:kstare:
jfc that sodium

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Idk guys it seems like goons have had a poor record of going off script w diet and nutrition ideas so I'll probably just go easy on the salt. Thanks though.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

KakerMix posted:

Absolutely don't look into it yourself, go strictly off of goonsay even if it's in the opposite direction

I'll take your suggestion

with a grain of salt :haw:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Psion posted:

in my experience they're seasonal items, but I don't know that officially or anything

it's like how if you want the electric heated fleece throws you have about a three week period to get them. coming up soon!

Or Spyder jackets. Got two of them this season to bring the total up to six.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

StormDrain posted:

I think you need two more, or you should have stopped two ago.

They're so dang comfy. Two more it is (next september)

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

KakerMix posted:

Those spider clothes are ridiculous looking, like a lifted angry eyed Jeep but in a jacket.

Aw Kaker don't be

salty :haw:

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Lutha Mahtin posted:

you can take my deals from my cold, dead, gollumhands

https://twitter.com/dlicj/status/1441175117325692935

to the returns desk i go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

GolfHole posted:

Every single time I see this thread (that I have never and WILL NEVER click on!!!) I think it's a thread about famed canadian television gem "Corner Gas"

thanks for nothing

can we interest you in well-made moderately priced apparel and a rotisserie chicken?