Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I am going to renew my Costco membership today.

$120 PREMIUM CASHBACK MEMBERSHIP WITH REUSUABLE COUPON BOOKS

or

$60 Poverty Edition that'll get you through the door to the hot dogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Oh yah the kicker turned out to have Downs Syndrome and the Puncher/Dad when he realized went into "oh poo poo oh poo poo sorry" from what i remember of the full video

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

Idk what it is but people will just circle the samples by the freezer section like vultures at mine. You get people starting to wait around as soon as food gets put in the oven.

It's the $60 card'ers getting ready for dinner time while the $120'ers are trying to actually buy poo poo and get back to their Audi Q5s before some $60'er puts a ding in it with their broken down Corolla.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
How does Costco make so loving good Rotisserie Chicken and CAesar Salad? How.... ??

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

FCKGW posted:

Read this article titled "The shocking truth behind Costco's $5 rotisserie chicken"

"The tender meat often contains several ingredients including sugar and salt -- even going so far to compare it a potato chip. In addition, the skin is flavored with MSG, sugar and other natural flavors. This combination helps explain why we can't have enough of the chicken. "

Holy hell, they season the chicken!

loving just grabbed two birds, 12-pack of freshly baked ciabatta, and a big fucker of caesar salad and had a righteous MSG-fueled feast.

So god drat good. Also bought their massive take home and bake pepperoni pizza since I've never tried it before. Hope it doesn't suck.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Costco take'n'bake Pepperoni Pizza in the oven.

First time. I'm nervous.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Good soup! posted:

Realtalk, you may have made a big mistake because I genuinely thought it tasted like hot rear end and it was nowhere near as good as the cafeteria pizza :(

It's.... not bad actually. The parmeasean they slapped on top makes it way more salty than it should be but not bad at all. Not great... but not bad either.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
What is it

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Those sick fucks don't deserve a god drat thing. Costco should tear up their membership and ban them for life. Put them on some sort of watchlist.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
The take'n'bake chicken pot pie from Costco is disgusting as all hell and the amount of grease which foams on top of the crust is disgusting.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Teikanmi posted:

chicken pot pie sucks in general so i don't know what you were expecting from british food

Bangers'n'mash & Toad In Da Hole m8

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Costco chicken + Costco caesar salad yet again blowing my balls into orbit with freshly baked Costco ciabatta.... gently caress. God drat. Piss.

Why so good?????!!!!

and yes!!1 i read that article where its just full of delicious MSG!~

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I love Costco.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
What's the Polish sausage like?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Big Grunty Secret posted:

Is it worth the extra 1.29? I love a good sausage but the dog is just such a good deal.

It was the same price at my Costco.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.costcohotdog.com/

Who in here runs this?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Costco ain't got it you don't want it

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
PBUC that looks tasty as gently caress

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

binge crotching posted:

They have records for everything. I even bought a shirt at Costco UK that I didn't try on until a few months later in the US. It didn't fit, so I returned it for a full refund 5k miles away from where I bought it.

Religion has no borders.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I just imagine the chickens shooting each other up in the rear end with steroids because God loving drat those are massice

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
A true follower would quit their job and join the construction firm in charge of building it and be blessed to lay down the bricks of the church.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

binge crotching posted:

Sometimes I wonder how I always spend $300+, and then I look in my cart.

Meat, booze and jelly beans.

Enjoy not making GBS threads ever again.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

hat's the exact one I have!!

It's great.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Went to Costco yesterday and signed up for the Executive and got the MasterCard. Stoked to go and buy all the big rear end loving muffins in the world

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Does Costco refund raw food?

Specifically, that pre-packaged made in their butcher seasoned chicken wings take home and bake? It was pretty much unedible as the seasoning was basically 99% salt. Barely managed to eat 2 out of this 5lb box.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Returned a half-eaten tray of lovely seasonsed chicken wings and another tray of seasoned pork chops for a full refund.

The tales are true... Costco refund policy transcends all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Is there an up-to-date database of what Kirkland Signatures to avoid cause they're actually awful garbage? I blindly believed Costco = good thus Kirkland Signature = Good as a blanket statement.

I've got this huge bag of Kirkland Signature himalayan salt kettle chips which is like 80% stale even though the expiration date isn't for another 6 to 8 months.

The Kirkland Signature frozen pepperoni pizza is also complete salty garbage.