Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

cat really digs the costco brand cat food i got him

even kitties love costco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

this kirkland steak jerky is real good, thanks whoever recommended!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

scrubs season six posted:

Is half this thread just goons trying to not buy a membership?

Because it seems like it.

Get jobs you motherfuckers.

its mostly dumb spam about hot dogs

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

13Pandora13 posted:

:frogout: you motherfucker

i like the hot dogs! but costco has many other treasures to find

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

The North Tower posted:

Anyone know what the deal is with the Kirkland light beer? I can't find it at any of the Bay Area Costcos anymore. 48 for $22 was nice..

the deal is it sucks. even PBR is better.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

yup I'd rather drink bud or yuengling than costco light beer. they need to do a kirkland regular beer like a bud knockoff with around 5-6% alcohol. That poo poo would sell so good it would be ridiculous.

they're just bad at it. i'm a big alcoholic and even I gave away the variety pack bottles they sell. really bad beer.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

That Kirkland pulled pork is fairly fuckin aces I gots 2 say

Tried some new toppings today

PBUC

you got your watch dirty for a hot dog

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

SpannerX posted:

Forgive me thread, I have sinned. I thought I had a box of t he 'co litter before I dumped the cat box, yet I didn't. I ended up getting inferior litter at the local grocery instead. May my cats forgive me.

purple bag? on sale in the new ad. good stuff.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Dely Apple posted:

I bought a huge box of Audubon bird seed to sate our songbird flock outside, in the ash rain. And a huge, equivalently large bag of Popcornopolis Kettle Corn for $5 which I have placed out for people who, like nuthatches and chickadees, will flit back and forth for hours for some of it. It's good!

9 of 10 carts had that popcorn today when i went. costco blesses all.

i got some lacroix because im a soda fat but working on it

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

pizzasnobs have no place in the kingdom

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

kirkland light is carbonated water

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What's the alcohol % on Kirkland light? Could be the same as Miller or Milwaukee's Best, which is the cheap Miller here (made in the same plant). Miller is like 3.9 or something. Not quite like St Bernardus but enough alcohol if you drink it fast enough.

none for you!!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Costco dogeato ergo sum

:grin:

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 8, 2017

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

what's the downside to kirkland sleep aid(doxylamine)?

it's 6 bucks for 2 bottles and I'm bad at sleeping

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Taima posted:

Not to get all not-Costco in this thread but if you're having serious sleep issues to the point that you are consulting strangers on the internet, my advice would be to deal with that... with the help of a professional.

1) Sleep is too important to self-medicate, it's kind of the bedrock for our entire lives in some ways

2) Often times, sleep issues that aren't caused by a medical condition like sleep apnea are mentally induced and by just taking some drugs you aren't dealing with the real issues keeping you from getting a good night's sleep.

Take your sleep seriously. Your sleep is worth more than $6 for two bottles. A lot of sleep aids just knock you out and the evidence seems to be that many of these solutions don't actually give you the deep sleep you need.

you're way too serious about about this, get lost

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Taima posted:

oh ok. I would suggest taking care of your problems but that's just me? Do whatever you want I'm not your mom.

You're the dude asking about sleep aids in the Costco thread and getting defensive when people take it seriously.

what's meatier - the Kirkland 100% Beef Dog, or your donger?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

DLAO posted:

I just went to the Costco tonight: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO THE CARTS? They ate the red Mario mushroom or something-- the top of the cart (where you push) is almost to my shoulders now. I mean, that store is large anyways, but walking around with the cart, my 5'1" self felt like a child.

That being said, they had fire extinguishers on sale and I got one. I realized it had been a while since I had checked the ones at home and was betting that they were probably expired/dead. PBUC for saving my future self from a burning house.

may I midget-shame you?