Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Pakled posted:

I like the idea of an 8-team playoff myself. P5 champs + highest-ranked G5 champ + two at-large spots.

This post has been made a thousand times by a thousand posters by now it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

General Dog posted:

Because it's perfect

I agree! But that's kind of the point, (most) everyone agrees - posting it is just kind of beating a dead horse at this point.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Jesus Cliff :catstare:

https://twitter.com/KathrynHerr/status/797967743345520640

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

DrunkPanda posted:

I honestly have no idea how Washington State is still stuck at 22nd in the country when they are undefeated in the Pac 12 and blowing out half the teams they play. Yes, they lost to an FCS team but that was at the very beginning of the year, before they won 8 straight :confused:

They've avoided the top Pac 12 teams so far, but yeah, they should be a little higher.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
I would have been okay with the BCS rankings if they didn't include the worthless coaches poll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Crotch Bat posted:

Also as a side note, if you want to know how far Oregon's fallen look no further than Washington stealing a legacy recruit from them whose dad was an All-American at Oregon. That should sound an alarm in the Oregon AD's office, that program needs massive help or everything Chip did there is going to vanish just as fast as it was built.
Yep, Helfrich is losing games, losing recruits, and lately losing players for off field issues. Not a good look when one of your starting defensive lineman gets arrested for DUII with meth in his car hours after losing to Stanford. I don't know if I can watch next season if he isn't fired.

I hope they offer Fleck but I don't know if he'd move to the west coast.

• Locked thread