Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

gently caress it.. I never have any good/creative idea's on what to get people but i'm in

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Nov 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

My plan is just to send whoever a gift card full of free sensual back rubs courtesy of me.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Gifts are being ordered Monday, depending on who I get may throw something local in as well that's not super "gag gift-ey"

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm a schmedium. i got a somewhat swole upper body and sexy mid section because I'm super healthy and do cardio. Also I like to bang hot chicks FYI

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Just ordered the stuff for my secret bae, hoping that I get it sometime mid next week and then off to their place before christmas.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

to my secret bae:

the final gift does't arrive 'till December 22. Gonna send it out on the 23rd which means that it'll probably get there later in the week after christmas.

I dunno why i'm telling everyone this...

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

My secret santa gift arrived today!

Bomb sniffing Belgian Malinois Brodimus Maximus checks to make sure I'm not going to lose my hands opening up this package...checks out.

Not sure who it's from but it's to me... :dukedoge:

more wrapping.

The gently caress...

The gift!

My three favorite coffee mugs.

I lost a majority of my coffee mugs when moving up to Oregon from New Mexico. I am 100% all about cool looking coffee mugs and drinking black as gently caress coffee out of them. I still don't know who my Secret Santa was but this poo poo is rad, so thanks a bunch whoever you are mysterious government welfare queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Package went out today. Arrival date is next week Wednesday, so my apologies to who my secret santee is, your shits gonna get there but it's gonna be a while.

E: gently caress! I forgot to put the letter in the drat package... Gonna mail that poo poo out, once whomever receives said letter wait until the package arrives.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Dec 28, 2016

• Locked thread