Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mozart and early Beethoven should only be played in fortepiano for that crystal clear and direct sound. Modern piano just lends itself to be used for showing off and virtuosismo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Hawaiian pizza is bad

:eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye:

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

MizPiz posted:

Red Dead Redemption Online needs private/solo free roam

That's what story mode post-ending is for though?

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

yeah I eat rear end posted:

why on earth would some journalist block me that I have never heard of, let alone interacted with on my twitter account where I pretend to be a baby animal on the internet

It is a moral imperative to block forums poster "yeah I eat rear end".

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aramek posted:

I saw a Kekistan flag in real life once time.

yikes

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tiggum posted:

This suggests that death gets better with time. The recently dead often look really unhappy about it, but those smiles come out eventually.
________________/

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mu Zeta posted:

Never met a Vietnamese or Mexican person that dislike cilantro.

I'm latino and think cilantro loving sucks

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mu Zeta posted:

Are you Mexican?

Chilean. We use cilantro loving everywhere and it makes me sad.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Stop derailing with political chat, take it to C-SPAM

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tiggum posted:

Traditional aioli is just oil and garlic but most modern recipes also include egg and lemon juice, so it's not necessarily mayonnaise but usually it is.

True. In Spain it's even called ajoaceite, literally meaning garlic oil.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Magic is good.

Trying to over-explain fiction with "no actually this is totally logical and can be explained by science if you... bla bla bla" is exactly why we have Star Wars extended universe (which is garbage), Brian Herbert/Kevin J. Anderson Dune novels (which are garbage), and most fan fiction (garbage).

Embrace the mysticism boy :getin:

Gripweed posted:

That's magic.

Actually, it's worse than magic because it's magic that presents itself as something real by draping itself in the religious faith of science as a big arrow pointing towards you never dying, the same bullshit that lead to people thinking Elon Musk is good

agreed

Temaukel has a new favorite as of 15:30 on Feb 24, 2019

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

docbeard posted:

Science fiction and fantasy are literally the exact same genre. There are no differences of any kind between them.

Both are kind of non-oral-tradition mythologies, one in the far future, one in the past.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Which one is Star Wars?

yes

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

oldpainless posted:

You can’t spell impossible without possible

:hmmyes:

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
William Gibson

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Leavemywife posted:

Hey, yeah I eat rear end, how much of that is you just talking poo poo, and how much is actual opinion?

His actual opinions are poo poo.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tubgoat posted:

Corn tortillas are the only correct tortilla for quesadillas.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shibawanko posted:

Short men (under 175 cm) invariably have some form of short man syndrome and should not be allowed in positions of power since they cannot be trusted to wield it justly and in the name of righteousness.

E: same with bald men who have Bald Man Syndrome, having lost their aireals, rendering them unable to receive soothing cosmic signals, causing them to be uptight.

Good job excluding the majority of latino population

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
People older than 30 that still find Dark Side of the Moon lyrics deep are not very mature.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

People like doing sex stuff. Just how it is.

hosed up if true.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tool is garbage
also I hate watermelon and grapes

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
PHUO: I'm glad spit on my clit keeps the thread going. Kind of like a torrent of diarrhea pushing a water wheel, it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
As a chilean, I agree.