Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

wizard on a water slide posted:

TBH if Trump's presidency goes the way it looks like it's going based on his appointments and poo poo, I think you'll see more leftist, black radical, etc violence than has existed in America in a very long time/ever; think about how mad, scared, and crazy milquetoast centrist libs are acting and then imagine how this must feel to the kind of people who've actually considered violence against the state before

It'd kinda be nice to be wrong, bc I don't think any of them are large or organized enough to do anything but provoke a disproportionate law enforcement response that indiscriminately targets 10x as many people as were actually involved

:golfclap:

There will definitely be at least a new Rainbow Coalition and hopefully this time it'll be like BLM where there aren't a couple of figureheads so the FBI can't just assassinate it out of existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I'm more and more convinced that any Dem wave will require promising to pack the supreme court.

• Locked thread