Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champ come Sunday morning?
This poll is closed.
Mighty Mouse 26 83.87%
Meth Man 5 16.13%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Elbow ko's are rare and very sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

fatherdog posted:

I completely forgot there are two Dong Hyun Kims

I have lost significant amounts of money not remembering this.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Schnell looked pretty good for a while there but that was brutal.

And with that, $50 on Gray Maynard.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fatherdog posted:

On the one hand, Maynard's major weakness is his chin, which is vanishingly unlikely to be tested by Ryan Hall

On the other hand,

Lookin good

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I can't hate hall for winning like this but it is bitch made

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Every Ryan Hall fight until he gets cut the first time he loses.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I tried to fight him but he defended it effectively by literally falling down

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Maynard could have engaged at any time but he chose to do literally nothing most of the fight.

I agree he lost but I'm pointing out the irony of either guy accusing the other of timidity

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

sounds like gray passed the torch then

Lmao

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Grandmaster.flv posted:

that was a combination of werdum/overeem 2 and maynard/guida

As soon as this is done I'm queuing up an irony session on fightpass and watching dog poo poo but enjoying it instead of hating it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Cool palate cleanser.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

Chan Sung Jung gonna' steal Dennis Bermudez' soul.

Not a tune up fight at all for tkz. Hope he's on point after his break.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Is the women's bantamweight division rankings as much of a cluster f as it looks to me?

Outside of meisha Tate (retired), Ronda, and current champ whose name escapes me I cannot recall a single fight from anyone else ranked or otherwise even their humiliating losses.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

PLAYER 1 vs PLAYER 2

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Lhw delivers somehow

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

That's an NC in my unqualified opinion

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

lmao, apparently on the Fight Companion thing EDdie Bravo just blurted out that Goldberg's being let go.

Guess his drug problem finally became too much for management to ignore.

Hahaha wow

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

Lmao Henry Cejudo can't poo poo talk for the life of him

........... Shut up

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

29-27 Joe b imo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Intruder posted:

lmao at Tim Elliott saying he has a chance because the better fighter doesn't always win

He's right

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Chichevache posted:

"My gameplan is to hope his foot gets stuck in the cage":shrug:

Lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Elliot's promo should have been serragsp.gif on repeat

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Well, that was insane. If tuf doesn't follow that format from here on out then it deserves to die.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fatherdog posted:

TUF 26: We've got 16 fighters who are all heavyweight champs of their respective regional promotions, fighting for a chance at the title held by whoever has it by the time this is done filming, which could be literally anyone in the heavyweight top 5

salivating like pavlov's dog over here

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i haven't been a life-long mma fan and a lot of the real oldschool stuff has escaped my attention but i really should have been aware that at some point a goomba as represented in the super mario live action movie dressed up in mario's overalls and 'fought' an obese japanese man

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

going to agree. feel more sorry for tim elliot than mighty mouse. tim had no business being that good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Snowman_McK posted:

I figure Bj is one of them, who are the other two? Is Jacare one?

GSP. Crusher. Maia.

But yeah I had the same thought as dunc. It's effortless for DJ

• Locked thread