Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champ come Sunday morning?
This poll is closed.
Mighty Mouse 26 83.87%
Meth Man 5 16.13%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Bluedeanie posted:

Former World Fighting Federation (???) Flyweight Champ Brandon Moreno was also on TUF 24 as the 16th seed, losing his first round fight to Alexandre Pantoja by submission. I’m not sure why he of all people is getting a return fight on the main card portion here, but more power to him I suppose.

He scored an upset win over Louis Smolka as a late replacement on a Fight Night card two months ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
The first time I saw the card I was confused and thinking that Stun Gun must have amputated a leg to make lightweight

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Aren't they finally changing the rules so lamely putting your hand down like that doesn't count as being "grounded" anymore?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
This Dong Hyun Kim fought exactly like the other Dong Hyun Kim this time out but he didn't quite have the gas tank to take it all three rounds, but still good enough

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Firas wants Gray to get on top when Hall flops and that does seem to be the best path to actually landing strikes on him at this point

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

fatherdog posted:

Firas is Hall's corner.

My mistake, I thought Stann said that Firas was telling Maynard to get on top

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Sprecherscrow posted:

Are there any Featherweights who would actually be willing to go to the ground with him right now? Is Rani Yahya still fighting?

Yep, Yahya fought in September but he's at bantamweight now

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Benoit delivered an unsportsmanlike kick to Sergio Pettis' taint so I think I'll be rooting for the Assassin Baby here

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
This guy's post fight interview game is on point

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Dana White! Dana Whiiiiiiiite... ah forget it

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Cutelaba punched the ground really hard

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
That's a pretty big dude to be shooting for 185

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Ellenberger should probably appeal

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Point deduction feels like it's gonna be crucial. I would have liked to see this as a five rounder

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Some odd scorecards there

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Rigel posted:

wait, one of the rounds was 30-26 cejudo? Thats literally impermissible.

It wasn't. The 30-26 was in favor of Joe, the judge that went Cejudo scored it 29-27

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

fatherdog posted:

TUF 26: We've got 16 fighters who are all heavyweight champs of their respective regional promotions, fighting for a chance at the title held by whoever has it by the time this is done filming, which could be literally anyone in the heavyweight top 5

I'll support this if Mighty Mo's Road FC Openweight Championship makes him eligible to compete

• Locked thread