Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the champ come Sunday morning?
This poll is closed.
Mighty Mouse 26 83.87%
Meth Man 5 16.13%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Like every other Gray Maynard fight is ugly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Cannonnier owns.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Dan Didio posted:

BJ Penn is going to die.

And I'm gonna be about 200 feet away when he does. I just bought my tickets yesterday, lower bowl for $50 cause the card is pretty much gonna be BJ Penn, Joe Lauzon, and nobody else

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I wonder if ol Jake E can get that overturned to at least a no contest. Masvidal was on his way to winning but that's a cruddy way to lose a fight.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

This fight owns. Already one of my favorite flyweight fights ever. Every single exchange has so much intensity.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Cejudo & Benavidez should rematch for the vacant belt sometime next year imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I don't think Elliot is gonna do too well at 135. Then again all the top 125ers (Mighty Mouse, Benavidez, Dodson) had good success at 135 so he'll probably be fine. Just stylistically I think he gives up a lot when he doesn't have size over his opponents. A guy like Lineker is always going to hit way harder than he does and I think he would get bullied around by someone like Rivera.

• Locked thread