Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Benirus_Manor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Who was the dude who collected like 4000 skulls and put them all in the Imperial City house so it was basically a skull ball pit?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Lydia: *vaguely sarcastic* I am sworn to carry your burdens.

* a cacophony of tiny pelting sounds as cheese wheels ricochet against other and bounce around the stately Thane's residence of Whiterun*

Wes Johnson: Ah, laddie, now that's wot I loike to see!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

It blows my mind how many Make Lydia Not A loving BITCH! mods there are... How the hell can people not like a sassy lady.

idk man i like lydia i even just keep her at breezehome bc i dont want her to die except for when i need somene to carry my loot from cleared dungeons.

• Locked thread