Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colorfinger

http://www.twitch.tv/sacolorfinger

I used to do stuff for SA back in the Good Old Days and now I just play piano online

anyway come hang out, i'll be playing for the next 2 hours or so depending on my boredom level :)

if you don't want to come hang out, or you don't remember me, here's a youtube video that I recorded a while ago with my wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFSyHJ-43V4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im_sorry

(9999)
I can't remember... were you the Request a Song guy who did "Traumatized by Goatse.cx"? I was thinking about that song recently, and found it on the Internet Archive.

FluffieDuckie

oh YAY

i was wondering where you'd been

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Hi guys, this is amazing, everyone should listen and chill.

sig by owlhawk911

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

whoa, duckie got a shoutout!

Robot Made of Meat

Josh sounds great, as always!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Josh sounds great, as always!

:agreed: this is maybe one of the highlights of BYOBness here.

Rushi

by Smythe
i thought he was like gonna be a dj and i join up super excited and hes actually playing the music this is so cool guys go go go

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rushi

by Smythe
and i thought he wasn't gonna play my request cause he said he was getting done then he played faith 10/10

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BIRDCON 2017

*performs song flawlessly, sings entirely on pitch* "obviously i'm a bit out of practice"

FluffieDuckie

lol

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

*performs song flawlessly, sings entirely on pitch* "obviously i'm a bit out of practice"

He plays ten foot cock so often that was a bad play of it. CF is probably the best Tim Minchin cover band. It was an awesome play of the song, and CF shouldn't feel down about it.

sig by owlhawk911

slap me silly
oh glorious i hear about this before it was over for a change and thus i also heard it.

FluffieDuckie

You're welcome :buddy:

slap me silly

FluffieDuckie posted:

You're welcome :buddy:
:rock:

City of Glompton

I'm sorry I missed it, I was out shopping :P

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this made my bad night better. thank you josh! you're a byob treasure, like duckie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Damnit someday I'll catch one of these!

• Locked thread