Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Oh god, two updates in and we've had the anime fan from hell, self inserts, and ham fisted political commentary. All we need now is a ham fisted environmental message, and possibly some good old deviant art -esque "Gosh, humans sure are terrible, unlike my fictional characters!", and we will have travelled to the late 90's internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

It's really a bad sign for your story when you hate the person saying "GOLLY BE OPEN MINDED AND TOLERANT" and sympathize with the grouser.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

That would require self-awareness and the ability to accept others' criticisms

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Well, it could be a horrifying quirk of this particular ruler, Crusader Kings style?

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Just replace all the dialog with the Tim Allen Grunt. Problem solved.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Fish Noise posted:

Enhanced somewhat

bonus

Remember me, Phidget?! When I killed your mother, I talked JUST ... LIKE... THIS!

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Rabies lookin' like a jumpscare horror game superstar.

Now that I think about it, Rabies The Jumpscare Game would probably still would have more relatable characters than this.

Quicksilver6 fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Jan 15, 2017

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Fish Noise posted:

Since yelling at FaceRig's tools won't magically make them work, this particular barrel of the thread skul-gun has hit a wall.

Oh good, a new terror to haunt me every time I close my eyes.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Geomancing posted:

YOU ARE NOW ALL SAFE

That's quite a fig leaf.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

DEATH TO ALL NEON BLUE WOODLAND CRITTERS.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Pvt.Scott posted:

Having a fat, balding, middle-aged human as the villain would be cool.

But then it's just Sonic the hedgehog.

(by Ken Penders)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Zain posted:

gently caress Penders.

The correct response,.

• Locked thread