Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

quote:

Hey, wanna know the best part? As soon as it ends, you get an achievement called Make Terra Great Again.

No, I'm not kidding.

I'm disappointed. They made Plair a tiger and they didn't even go for Make Terra Gr-r-reat Again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Mechanical Ape posted:

Caylen's a he? Is Jade the only female character so far?

Yeah I was a bit surprised at that myself. So far we have met two female characters, Jade and that maybe wolf lady whos name we don't know yet.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

PoptartsNinja posted:

I spent more time (20 minutes) on this dumb joke than I should've.

Time well spent.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Veyrall posted:

I just googled Klace.

Dear god, he is exactly every inch the person you think he is.

You compelled me to look.

I was not disappointed by what I found.

Klace everyone.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

It's so terrible. It's actually embarrassing to read.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Night10194 posted:

Klace is dead, that's a positive.

Yeah but we didn't do that.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Come now, dont tell me it didn't bring a tear to your eye when you saw how devastating this news was to our good buddy Kila.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Doseku posted:

So are we supposed to believe that the god king is the good guy and Trump is the badguy? As far as I can tell at least trump isn't hiring assassins or trying to plant evidence. I don't really buy that the guy trying to overthrow the king is actually the villain of this piece.

Well he is holding those two guys prisoner, which he may or may not be allowed to do. So thats one thing I guess. But yeah so far his greatest crime is that he doesn't think they should invite immigrants into the country during a nation wide food shortage.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Black Mage Knight posted:

Also so far my favorite character is the horse guy who is trying to rock the business hoodie and gauntlets look.

Horseman is easily the best character we've seen so far. Hes one of the least visually offensive of these horrors we've come across and he hasn't had enough dialogue to make us hate him yet.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Oh God, yes!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

I am the concept of going out in public in only a fishnet and keyhole briefs.

I AM THE CROTCH BULGE

Still more decent than this games Klace, who much like Singe looks to be naked from the waist down.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Wait, i've never heard this. Someone tried to gas a furry convention? Why?

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

inthesto posted:

Merry Christmas, y'all

Yes, the trailer is just three minutes of a title screen

I would expect nothing less. On the plus side the characters dont look as visually vomit inducing.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Black Mage Knight posted:

Ah, good to see that he is still using RPG Maker, and that his preview screen shots include "Just a simple screenshot test". Also I am not reading that blob of "world building", so can someone sum it up?

On the world of Alestia furdom is ruled by the ( I guess) tyrannical group known as the Triumvirate, who use there ability to talk with the spirits of the dead to help them rule. Valessa (the main character) is apparently a seer from some small village who can also talk to spirits to learn the future. But now cant for some reason. This will somehow result in here joining with a rebellion trying to overthrow the Triumvirate.

Thats pretty much it.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Waffleman_ posted:

"It cant be helped" is a particularly nasty habit of translations, I've found.

Have we got any of those in this game yet? I would be shocked if we haven't.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

:perfect:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

blankd posted:

Wish granted. And a bonus I guess. I hated that dumb personality test.

This is art, dont you ever stop.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Waffleman_ posted:

And the game has officially lost me regarding the plot.

Im pretty sure the game doesn't even know what it's plot is.

Also of all the horrible things about Dazz's design, I think her blonde ears might be the most irritating for me. Are they supposed to be dyed?

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Dec 30, 2016

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

once again, a masterpiece.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

This game is almost worth it just for the "fan art".

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Seeing as Righty looks to be actually competent enough to kill us if he wants to and he's managed the only funny joke in this game, I say we go with Smokey and the Bandit sidekick.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

drat whats going on with his hand? Its a small tight mitten.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I'm really hoping that even if we do pick the assassins, Kila will still end up tagging along just as a real gently caress You.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

You know this gets mentioned a bit, but it really is worth repeating. Holy dogshit is this thing a slog to read through. It is really hard to not just start glazing over.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Mechanical Ape posted:

What it feels like, so far, is that Klace has romanticized the job of assassin the way that pirates are sometimes romanticized. You know how in the kiddie theme-park version of pirates, they never engage in any, you know, piracy. They just dress colorfully, sail the high seas, and search for treasure chests that spontaneously spawn underground like truffles. In the same manner Dumb and Dumber are "assassins" because that's cooler than being called spies or agents, but I'll be very surprised if we ever actually see them practicing their trade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaWU1CmrJNc

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Going back to the rabbit's stupid look for a minute.

What is that shirt-belt thing supposed to be? Is it connected somewhere, or are you just supposed to drape it over yourself? Either way it looks like it would be such a cumbersome pain in the rear end to wear.

Man, all these special snowflake outfits hurt my head.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

So Tiger Trump's manservant is also his running mate for King/Mayor? Is there anyone on TT's side?

Also :lol: PB thinks his moms alive too.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Cathode Raymond posted:

What a mess.

I know it's not important, but what manner of thing is the blue bar tending thing? You know, the thing that tends the bar but is not a bunny? Is it a dinosaur?

Did I ask this already? I meant to ask this a few pages ago.

I believe she is supposed to be a blue pony.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Only skimmed it a little but I can already see that it is vastly superior to what we've seen in game.

Also congratulations on perhaps being the first person to write M/M fanfiction.

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jan 12, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I knew it! We now have to hang out with both the assassins AND Kila. Its the worst of both worlds.

ED.Further stupidity on previous page.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Blarghalt posted:

Not now, Inumi -- please let me go first. It would be rude to expose you to danger. I'll make sure the coast is clear, okay?

It would be "rude" to let the little kid(?) be torn apart by gunfire. I like his unique take on decorum.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

GeneX posted:

i feel like the red furry is supposed to be 5 years old, except every character design looks the same

Its sort of like with Phidget who comes off at times like hes supposed to be a little kid but doesn't look any younger than his brother. Hell their portraits are about the same height.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

inthesto posted:

I was skimming this thread again (because the escalating goon reactions are god drat priceless), when I noticed this:

Okay, this would imply that Konrad and Endymion were supposed to be roughly equals, but earlier in the game:

That pretty well implies that Konrad is firmly beneath Endymion in the chain of command.

The writer can't even keep the basic relationships between his characters straight! God drat!

There is a very easy explanation for this. For it to be a triumvirate there has to be three people and as far as we know there were only three people in their organization. So he gets to be one of their leaders by default. Otherwise they would had to of picked a less fancy name.

The real answer of course is Klace probably just forgot/didn't care what he wrote earlier in the script.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

It was the weirdest thing really, he took one look at Klace and Singe and rushed out the door with the oddest look on his face.

ed. Glad to see the crazy furry train is back on track

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Jan 26, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

So just to be clear, we dont actually see Klace unless we get that one ending right? So we may be hearing people gush on and have a chunk of the game revolve around, a character that a lot of people playing wont even know looks like. There really dong a good job on making us feel for these characters, arent they?:thumbsup:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Kangra posted:

I've been reading Rabies lines as being literally vocalized, not internal thoughts, and at times it works perfectly. I imagine a thoroughly refined, if somewhat affected, male British accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aoWVRhgEqI

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

:psyboom: Is right. So perhaps I missed it but how is this supposed to work? If somebody trespasses in the building he will just level the whole thing?

You cant murder anyone if I KILL US ALL FIRST!

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Feb 10, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Geomancing posted:

YOU ARE NOW ALL SAFE

Holy poo poo

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

You know now that I think of it, good job Acheron on not not trying to subdue the deranged bomber while you literally had your hands on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Mechanical Ape posted:

Wait, really? :psyduck: So his plan is to keep everyone in the building and then ... do nothing?

I can't, I'm just, I'm getting too old for this poo poo.

Judging from his mention of the upcoming concert I think the idea is that hes going to keep then in this building until the day of the concert and then...just keep booby traping any building they stay at until they find the killer I guess.

What do you want to bet he put a bomb in the limo too. just to be safe. And probably put gun turrets on the stage.

• Locked thread