Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Your Conference Champions
American: Temple
ACC: Clemson
Big 12: Oklahoma
Big Ten: Penn State
C-USA: Western Kentucky
MAC: Western Michigan
MW: San Diego State
Pac-12: Washington
SEC: Alabama
Sun Belt: Appalachian State/Arkansas State

Bowls will be announced tomorrow at Noon EST.

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Dec 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
SDSU back to back conference champions for the first time in 42 years :)

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Well that sucked poo poo. The bad personal foul call didn't help, but Penn State adjusted far better than we did (i.e. figured out our dbs are midgets) and won the line of scrimmage in the second half.

Let's go Outback Bowl, I guess.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
:lol: Pitt beat two conference winning teams

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Boomer Sooner, everyone.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
So a developing offseason story for Texas Tech is apparently our heir apparent true freshman QB, Jett Duffey, has some legal issues coming up. Rumor is that he didn't take "no" for an answer.

Currently in the hands of the Tech PD. Thought is it's 50/50 that he's on the team next year.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Thanks for forgetting that the Pac-12 is a conference this year. I think everyone's better for it.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
It's going to be terrible when Penn State joins Oklahoma State in the club of schools that were obviously jobbed from a chance to compete for a national title

Democrazy fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Dec 4, 2016

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Absolutely unreal PSU season. I'll hold onto playoff delusions for at least 12 hours, but no matter how it shakes it out it's been a fun ride. I love my second half team.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'd rather miss the playoffs and win a bowl game than watch my team get completely eviscerated by Bama.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Rooting hard for OSU to get left out so their bitching makes them expand the playoffs.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

does anyone have the Secret BCS Computer Formula because I want to know the computer rankings.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

achillesforever6 posted:

:lol: Pitt beat two conference winning teams

Pitt should be granted a new years bowl based solely on this quirk

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
https://twitter.com/belkbowl/status/805206983863398401

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Alabama tore out our dicks and balls, then shoved them into our asses. Then ramfucked our own dicks and balls deep within our transverse colons.

I wish it felt like there was even a chance of us competing in these games against Alabama. Goddamn.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

R.D. Mangles posted:

i'd rather miss the playoffs and win a bowl game than watch my team get completely eviscerated by Bama.

This is the only reason I'm glad the Badgers lost.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Penn St. should get shut out IMO.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I literally don't care at all about who makes the playoff, but i am looking forward to all the people who are going to be mad online

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Hawaii is going bowling god bless

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

I literally don't care at all about who makes the playoff, but i am looking forward to all the people who are going to be mad online

Yeah really if Ohio or Penn St people get mad online I'm a-okay with it either way.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
i know you're supposed to believe in yourself and all that, but if i were psu i'd be breathing a sigh of relief after getting left out of the playoffs. a very winnable rose bowl is a much better prospect than getting your lunch eaten by alabama

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
tfw ur team is bad and you feel bad

Only registered members can see post attachments!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Coco13 posted:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Coco13 posted:

The kind you find in a second hand store

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Need to go back and quote all the Penn State fans calling for James Franklin to be drawn and quartered in the early season.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

I care because some fanbases are madder online than others and those are the ones I would like to see screwed out of the chance to be skullfucked by Alabama.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Penn State loving Owns.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
it's too bad psu is such a garbage school with an on-going legacy of subhuman trash, because they're actually a pretty fun team to watch

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Noctone posted:

it's too bad psu is such a garbage school with an on-going legacy of subhuman trash, because they're actually a pretty fun team to watch

Indeed.

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble
virginia tech covered! what a loving season for a first year head coach after 4 years of barely making a loving bowl, go hokies

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Noctone posted:

embrace hatred and evil and throwing deep 10-15 times per game

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
VT didn't embarrass themselves at all and the future looks drat bright in Blacksburg. Come a long way from being embarrassed in big games like was the norm under Beamer.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Here is hoping the committee goes with their heart and that means going full retard. I want max chaos and hubris on display.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Trast posted:

Here is hoping the committee goes with their heart and that means going full retard. I want max chaos and hubris on display.

Oklahoma as #4?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
As a total side note, little D3 John Carroll, breakers of Mount Union's stupidly long 100+ game regular season win streak this year, just beat UW-Whitewater in the quarterfinals which is loving nuts considering one of the two teams has won the D3 national title for 17 of the last 20 years.

(also Mount Union is still in the playoffs and just made their billionth semifinal in a row).

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Crotch Bat posted:

VT didn't embarrass themselves at all and the future looks drat bright in Blacksburg. Come a long way from being embarrassed in big games like was the norm under Beamer.

genuinely glad y'all got rid of that wet turd of a coach and brought in a cool and good one

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Basketball baby cant wait for UW to be left out cuase all my teams get left out for no reason + baylor bitch best team ever

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Trast posted:

Really the only truly insane, inexplicable move they could make would be including Michigan for some reason. Other than that, there's really not an inexcusable choice out of OSU, Penn State, and Washington.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
every time some dumbass preemptively whines about washington getting left out of the playoffs it makes me want it to actually happen a little bit more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

an adult beverage posted:

Need to go back and quote all the Penn State fans calling for James Franklin to be drawn and quartered in the early season.

On it.

This is fairly reasonable:

He feels strongly about this:

• Locked thread