Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Strawberry Panda posted:

I'd book Roman against Baron Corbin to get some shine on him.

Which indie promotion would the Lone Wolf tell the Big Dog to go back to? I'm gonna guess Chikara.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Baron Corbin: "Go back to CZW!"

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Speaking of one of the strangest things I've ever seen, is there any hope that next week's Emmalina is a swerve of Brodus Clay-return level proportions

Emma's from Planet Funk!?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Vince loves to break up tag teams and have the bigger guy go over. The problem is that he never really knows what to do with the after that. It doesn't help that the bigger guy is usually the less talented one who can't hide his weaknesses on their own.

Remember when Cryme Tyme broke up? Shad went over in the feud, and then was fired almost immediately while JTG managed to stay employed for years without being on TV. Or how about when Brodus Clay turned on Albert? Brodus beat him up while yelling about how he was a main event player. He then when on to wrestle on Superstars for a while before quietly being let go.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

the biggest problem is theres too many awesome dudes and cena probably wont have time to wrestle them all

They'll be perfect for putting over the Big Dog though!

• Locked thread