Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Kyle Katarn, drat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I have a new hope,

Chinatown posted:

i hope everyone dies

oh, so that does happen? good :colbert:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Good job, OP.

I didn't read your post but I did read the thread title and I wholeheartedly approve.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Moon Atari posted:

The story is treated as an allegory for the invasion of Iraq, but sympathetic to and apologetic of the Bush administration. The death star is explicitly referred to as a weapon of mass destruction, and any rebel who questions it's existence is later revealed to be working for the empire.

For a second I thought Rogue One and Star Trek: Into Darkness might've been written by the same people, but I was mistaken

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Is Spock in this one?

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Ooooooooo I'm even more excited about slamming down my credit card at the ticket booth and ordering my seat and the two on either side of me (need a lot of room for enthusiasm) and buying nachos with extra cheese but also butter and screaming for imperial victory.

Diaper budget's gonna be tight this month. Lots of merch to buy.

Thanks OP

:thx:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm waitin for a new pope, I'm stick of the Antichrist of Argentina

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
When I was a kid in the 80s I somehow thought that bothans were lizard people. I don't know were I got that idea. Are they lizard people?

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
Op you just spoiled the movie wtf

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if you gently caress a lizard lady right in the cloaca you are having vaginal and anal at the same time

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

vyst posted:

Is Spock in this one?

He dead.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

There are only three Star Wars movies, and the series died a grotesque death at the hand of Ewoks.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002
I sure am tired of all these STAR WARS.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

It would be nice if they put in the ewok celebration song in every new movie

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Star Wars had a good run from 1977 to 1983. It has been dead now for 33 years - may it rest in peace.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Star Wars had a good run from 1977 to 1983. It has been dead now for 33 years - may it rest in peace.

I think you'll find that Star Wars is back.

Moon Atari fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Dec 14, 2016

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Moon Atari posted:

I think you'll find that Star Wars is back.

Star Wars is dead because George Lucas killed it. With Ewoks. In 1983.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

i think its a prequel

So, like, they see the stars but don't trek there, or they trek but don't get that far?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Dear Watson posted:

When I was a kid in the 80s I somehow thought that bothans were lizard people. I don't know were I got that idea. Are they lizard people?

A videogame says they're dog furries who set you on fire.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Any theft of the death star plans not involving kyle is poo poo

Everyone knows the real death star plans were stolen by Kyle.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
K2SO how do you even say that

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

LegoPirateNinja posted:

kaytooso

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Where's our loving Kyle Katarn movie you assholes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wait, are people here really pining for some lost eu character? nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

LegoPirateNinja posted:

potash

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Son of Rodney posted:

Me not caring about this movie nonwithstanding, posting spoilers like this is legit lame and just a poo poo thing to do without any redeming qualities, as nobody gets any enjoyment from it exept for spiteful, bitter cunts.

So up yours OP

nobody made you read the whole thing expect yourself retard

feller
Jul 5, 2006

TheMostFrench posted:

Where's our loving Kyle Katarn movie you assholes.

i think it's spelled "Kylo Ren"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

haaa gently caress you bitch. being upset about spoilers in general is gayer than caring about star wars spoilers specifically.

You're an idiot.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!
So does the Asian guy really play an honorable space samurai

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The new movie was pretty good and makes me forget about the prequels

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

vyst posted:

The new movie was pretty good and makes me forget about the prequels

The prequels where better than force awkens which was derivative trash. The prequels at least made an effort

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
That sounds pretty good, OP

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So the ethnically diverse, female led crack team of elite rebels can barely manage to upload some blueprints on mediafire before all getting murdered, while also getting billions of innocent civilians caught in the crossfire; but the all white crew made up of a dumb hollering space redneck, a libertarian, a furry, a college conservative and an old white male not only blow up the space nazi superweapon once, but twice?

Is Trump's worst nightmare to be proven empirically (lol) right?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
of course they die numbnuts mon mothma didn't seem very happy in episode 4 when she said "a lot of good people died to bring you this information" or whatever jazz it was she spouted

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

scrubs season six posted:

You're an idiot.

that's true, but it has nothing to do with your seething rage about spoilers for a lovely disney movie

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
I never understood the obsession with spoilers

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Son of Rodney posted:

Me not caring about this movie nonwithstanding, posting spoilers like this is legit lame and just a poo poo thing to do without any redeming qualities, as nobody gets any enjoyment from it exept for spiteful, bitter cunts.

So up yours OP

Have you tried just not reading that giant block of text? You knew it was going to be spoilers from the very first sentence why keep reading.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm gonna see this movie on Friday. I think them all dying and Tarkin being a smokin cool nazi about it would be a good ending so I'm looking forward to seeing if this is a real spoiler.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
rip minnie bothans :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

butterbar posted:

The prequels where better than force awkens which was derivative trash. The prequels at least made an effort

The prequels had the worst dialog and character development I've seen from any sci fi movie since the LL Cool J Rollerball movie

• Locked thread