Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Die young leave a pretty corpse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I just hope she can be maintained as a vegetable at least until after the new year.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mega64 posted:

We should watch the Star Wars Holiday Special in her honor.

Especially the part where she sings the Star Wars theme completely drugged out of her mind.

But seriously that sucks to hear. gently caress 2016.

never forget

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

935 posted:

Does anyone know if she was done filming the new Star Wars? :ohdear:

I think she's probably done filming the new Star Wars.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I'm glad Bowie and Scalia died.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

8-Bit Scholar posted:

David Bowie died dude.

David Bowie.

God drat gently caress this gay earth

Despite pretending to be straight he still caught the gay cancer. Karma's a bitch.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

FedEx Mercury posted:

I wonder if I'm a sociopath because every time I read about a celebrity death my first reaction is "who gives a poo poo."

Dunno, I give know who gives a poo poo and then I get tingles in my groinal area because they got owned bigly.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lemon posted:

Sometimes I think about how many current celebrities I would sacrifice to bring back Rodney Dangerfield for 25 minutes and boy howdy I get all fired up

What if we could bring back Phil Hartman but leave his wife dead?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

some guy on the bus posted:

Oh boy, I always wanted Houseguest part 2.

I bet Phil would have laid a slick burn on joe rogan during newsradio season 5 and he would have put a shotgun in his mouth.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ratjaculation posted:

George micheal died lmbo

It's cool because when carrie drops off in a few days she's going to be way out shadowed.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Who else famous and young enough to be worth decent points in a death pool is in a coma besides Carrie Fisher and Michael Schumacher?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mr President posted:

The internet has become a politically correct shithole

Wait what?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

OhFunny posted:

Filming on VIII wrapped back in July.

Ok, so it's fine she died then.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

butterbar posted:

Whoah really? Define "wasn't very good"

That boulder scene in raiders was a metaphor.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

some guy on the bus posted:

Wait until we find out that it was the crash diet she had to go on to be in Star Wars 7 that killed her. They told her she had to lose 40 pounds to be in it. Star Wars and JJ Abrams might have killed her.

Fatties are already dead to the world.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Imagine doing a dead mom and her dead daughter at the same time. hot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

yippeekiyaymf posted:

This is so sad. Daughter dies. Mom dies the next day. Poor granddaughter.

And for those idiots who don't understand how a celebrity death has any impact - I didn't know Carrie fisher, obviously. But her movies were a huge part of my childhood, teens, and old folks ages. Memories were forged around them. Same with when musicians die. Songs remind you of important events and memories. It's not so much them dying as it is bringing back memories and the reality of mortality.

Some of my best memories involve the movies and music (haha loser) and by proxy the artists who were involved. When they die, it hits you.
Because it was a part of you and your life. Not the artist but that memory.

Now whatever. I'm a loser. Suck whatever.

You're brain's all hosed.

• Locked thread