Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Putting it in Montreal/Toronto twice in a short span was a really odd decision. I think it has the opposite effect that they're going for, where it makes the whole thing feel smaller and less important. It's the kind of thing you can do really well putting it in Saskatoon, you don't need 2 separate cities that could host the Summer Olympics.

Pittsburgh wanted it too for 2018 and would be a great venue for it but they opted for Buffalo instead. I get that I guess because of the travel issue but Pittsburgh would pack that poo poo if they brought it there just for the novelty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
The shootout sucks but the US looked better in OT anyways and if that continued they'd likely have won either way.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Technetium posted:

What game were you watching

Canada didn't do poo poo in that OT other than dump it in and change. US was threatening baby. Threatening.

• Locked thread